Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prayers for Russell's Jacob Sizemore

Featured Replies

The football team took a big hit today when we lost Jacob Sizemore for the next 6 weeks. It was 1st thought that he may be out 6 months but after his surgery today it was learned he would be out for 6 weeks. So, it's bad but not horrible like first thought. Russell schedule allows for some healing time before the playoff and it looks like Jacob will need it but thankfully we'll have him back for the playoff run. I hopr he heals fast because he's a great football player and an even better person. Everyone please pray for this KY high school athlete. It would be greatly appreciated.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough break for Russell and Jacob. Prayers are sent for his complete recovery and may God Bless he and his family.

Get well soon.

I am not a Russell fan but am glad that I checked this thread out. He has my prayers. :thumb:

I'm sorry to learn that Jacob was injured - get well soon !!

Get Well Soon Jacob! Our prayers are with you. :thumb:

I hate to see any kid go through an injury, but I especially hate it for a kid that's a senior. These kids work hard for that senior season. Too lose half of it to an injury is tough.

 

Good luck Jacob, We are all keeping you in our prayers.

I hope to see Jacob back in time for the playoff's. Get well soon..

Best of luck with a speedy and complete recovery.

I just received an e-mail asking for prayer for Russell's Jacob Sizemore. I'm not sure the extent of his injury, but the e-mail states that he has a bad injury, and will have a long recovery. I've known Jacob's family for a long time, and they are great people, and I know they would appreciate everyone's prayers. Thanks.

My prayers are added.

ttt

Prayers from here.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.