Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup County 36 South Point (OH) 12

Featured Replies

  • Author

Congrats to Greenup County on a huge win.

Wow. I didnt expect this. Greenup is alot better than i thought. Looks like GC is going to suprise some teams this season. Congrats Muskateers.

Wow. I didnt expect this. Greenup is alot better than i thought. Looks like GC is going to suprise some teams this season. Congrats Muskateers.

I have said all season that Greenup is not as bad as most people think. They return all five starters on the offensive line. They are a strong physical football team.

 

Congratulations to GC on a big win.

Welcome back as a player, Greenup. We at Johnson Central know that South Point is a handfull. Was this one ever close? How did the big South Point QB do?

Good win for the Musketeers. I agree with FBALL, the Musketeers are better than what people think. Their skilled players are getting on-the-job experience each game. They are starting to improve. To go along with the experienced line. The Musketeers must keep focusing on the games in front of them. They play in a tough district that will require discipline each and every snap.

Nice win Greenup County

Good win for the Musketeers. I agree with FBALL, the Musketeers are better than what people think. Their skilled players are getting on-the-job experience each game. They are starting to improve. To go along with the experienced line. The Musketeers must keep focusing on the games in front of them. They play in a tough district that will require discipline each and every snap.

 

I can see Greenup finishing second in the district.

I can see Greenup finishing second in the district.

I think 3rd would be realistic. I don't see them beating Ashland or Johnson Central. But nobody can take them for granted. If they do its a big mistake.

That is a big win, what were some of the stats? I would have thought SP could held their own better but it appears not.

Did they play over here or in ohio? If over here what kinda crowd did sp bring with them?

Nice job by Greenup Co. Congrats on a nice win:thumb: Keep up the hard work and believe in your cause.

I think that other teams in the district with have to show up and play a good game. The great things about high school sports is that you are dealing with 16,17, 18 year old kids and I think that both of you are right. The Musketeers could finish 2nd or 3rd in the district. The key will be to be ready to play every week.

Big win for GC, this win definitely serves notice that they aren't a pushover on everyones schedule.

Four starters for South point went out in the first half. they also had a few coaches quit. Still a good win though.

Four starters for South point went out in the first half. they also had a few coaches quit. Still a good win though.

 

Did the coaches quit during the game cause that would be really immature and showing a lack of respect or did it happen sometime throughout the week which still seems odd?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.