Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bath County 26 Fairview 0

Featured Replies

Bath County traveled to Fairview and picked up the big win. Bath improves to 4-0 while Fairview slips to 2-3. LCA travels to Owingsville next week.

 

Steven had 90 yards rushing and 1 score. Metz, Stevens and Clemons each had russhing TD's while Mitchell had one receiving a pass from Metz. The defense held Fairview to 107 total yards.

Congrats to Bath County on the win over Fairview. Looks like I (we) mad ethe right call on the weak schedule building confidence, uh??:lol:

Bath County is playing well. They better be able to contain the QB from LCA. He keeps his head up while scrambling and finds the receivers.

A huge win for their program and a great start in the District!

 

Good job Bath Co. players & coaches!

 

 

We look forward to seeing you next week!

  • Author

The Wildcats played defense and it started from the get go. This is a big mojo builder. I am so glad that those weaker teams boosted the egos. Also breaking down the wins by opponets, scoring margin, computer ranking (Cantrell & Litkenhous) toss all out the window. It comes down to who wants it more. I had the team pegged at 5-5 for the year.

 

Stewart went down for Fairview witha ankle sprain early. Also Armstrong was dinged up before the half and played sparringly in the second. The thing that amazed me about Fairview was the frustration and the emotions the showed you could tell they were put out with Bath County.

 

I know LCA has had the Wildcats number this team should make a game this year. If the defense plays like they did against Fairview the score could be low.

  • Author

Playing very weak teams never helps you beat a decent team. Is this true?

Playing very weak teams never helps you beat a decent team. Is this true?

I will refer you to post #2. :D . Imo Bath is doing excatly what they should be doing as far as scheduling for now. When the program gets built back up then I agree with scheduling more of the better teams that you can.

Nice win for Bath County, it appears that they've made tremendous strides the past couple of years!

Great win for Bath County.:thumb: As I stated before, they are much improved and are a contender for the district championship. Good luck against LCA, our Rams need your help until we meet on Oct. 6.

Bath Co. controlled the tempo the entire game. Fairview gain only 4 first downs on the night. I don't think Fairview ever made it inside the Wildcats 30 yard line.

 

I was very surprised and impressed with the way the Bath Co. squad came out of the gate and kept the momentum throughout the game. Coach Reed Fields and Coach Juan Armitage had them ready to play.

 

The Bath Co. Bandwagon is starting to get full, too. It is nice to see the support they are getting from their community. Way to go Wildcats!

Bath Co. controlled the tempo the entire game. Fairview gain only 4 first downs on the night. I don't think Fairview ever made it inside the Wildcats 30 yard line.

 

I was very surprised and impressed with the way the Bath Co. squad came out of the gate and kept the momentum throughout the game. Coach Reed Fields and Coach Juan Armitage had them ready to play.

 

The Bath Co. Bandwagon is starting to get full, too. It is nice to see the support they are getting from their community. Way to go Wildcats!

Welcome to BGP Big Time Blue!!! Sounds as if Bath coaching staff had the players prepared. I hope the fan support stays positive and is not a bandwagon as you mentioned.

I remember not to long ago when Bath could not win a game if they had to. It is sure good to see them turn the program around. To bad they had to beat Faiview although. Congratulations

Way to go Bath !

Welcome to BGP Big Time Blue!!! Sounds as if Bath coaching staff had the players prepared. I hope the fan support stays positive and is not a bandwagon as you mentioned.

You are so right about the bandwagon fans cville, Owingsville is a small tight knit community and hopefully their fan base will support them no matter what. I definately remember some real games with Bath Co. back in the day. Sounds to me like that the Wildcats may be working back to that level. Good luck to you Bath Co. ........except for when our Rams come to town in a couple of weeks.:D

I remember not to long ago when Bath could not win a game if they had to. It is sure good to see them turn the program around. To bad they had to beat Faiview although. Congratulations

I think that could be said about some other teams also not just Bath.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.