Bath County 26 Fairview 0

Radioboy74

Bath County traveled to Fairview and picked up the big win. Bath improves to 4-0 while Fairview slips to 2-3. LCA travels to Owingsville next week.

Steven had 90 yards rushing and 1 score. Metz, Stevens and Clemons each had russhing TD's while Mitchell had one receiving a pass from Metz. The defense held Fairview to 107 total yards.

The Wildcats played defense and it started from the get go. This is a big mojo builder. I am so glad that those weaker teams boosted the egos. Also breaking down the wins by opponets, scoring margin, computer ranking (Cantrell & Litkenhous) toss all out the window. It comes down to who wants it more. I had the team pegged at 5-5 for the year.

Stewart went down for Fairview witha ankle sprain early. Also Armstrong was dinged up before the half and played sparringly in the second. The thing that amazed me about Fairview was the frustration and the emotions the showed you could tell they were put out with Bath County.

I know LCA has had the Wildcats number this team should make a game this year. If the defense plays like they did against Fairview the score could be low.

Playing very weak teams never helps you beat a decent team. Is this true?

I will refer you to post #2. :D . Imo Bath is doing excatly what they should be doing as far as scheduling for now. When the program gets built back up then I agree with scheduling more of the better teams that you can.

Bath Co. controlled the tempo the entire game. Fairview gain only 4 first downs on the night. I don't think Fairview ever made it inside the Wildcats 30 yard line.

I was very surprised and impressed with the way the Bath Co. squad came out of the gate and kept the momentum throughout the game. Coach Reed Fields and Coach Juan Armitage had them ready to play.

The Bath Co. Bandwagon is starting to get full, too. It is nice to see the support they are getting from their community. Way to go Wildcats!

Bath Co. controlled the tempo the entire game. Fairview gain only 4 first downs on the night. I don't think Fairview ever made it inside the Wildcats 30 yard line.

I was very surprised and impressed with the way the Bath Co. squad came out of the gate and kept the momentum throughout the game. Coach Reed Fields and Coach Juan Armitage had them ready to play.

The Bath Co. Bandwagon is starting to get full, too. It is nice to see the support they are getting from their community. Way to go Wildcats!

Welcome to BGP Big Time Blue!!! Sounds as if Bath coaching staff had the players prepared. I hope the fan support stays positive and is not a bandwagon as you mentioned.

Welcome to BGP Big Time Blue!!! Sounds as if Bath coaching staff had the players prepared. I hope the fan support stays positive and is not a bandwagon as you mentioned.

You are so right about the bandwagon fans cville, Owingsville is a small tight knit community and hopefully their fan base will support them no matter what. I definately remember some real games with Bath Co. back in the day. Sounds to me like that the Wildcats may be working back to that level. Good luck to you Bath Co. ........except for when our Rams come to town in a couple of weeks.:D