Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Get Off The Track

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Get Off The Track

  1. I agree with you 100% i think that mboro maybe counting their chick a little early if they think that Lynn Camp won't be ready for this one. They came out hard and fast against leslie and some how leslie pull the upset. I dont think that LC will let that happened twice IMO.
  2. Will this game be a good one to attend>? Thoughts/ Comments/ Scores ?
  3. Running is essential to a good ball club. I beleive in the Ground and Pound offense to an extend. I do however believe in the pass. I like to see a good QB drop back and rifle balls to a target. (not to be mistaked with throwing it up and letting the receiver make the play ) Thant is much more exciting to me than 4 yards a carry in the run. Which breaks a Defense faster idk? but i think if you can keep the ratio close between the two and do it well I believe your a hard team to beat.
  4. I really dont think that you can call an entire football team a one man show no matter who he is or how good he did. He is a very modest person and will tell n e one that without the line and the receivers he would be nothing. Yes Mr. Howard is very impressive but not a whole team IMO.
  5. railroading is also illegal in High School baseball and NAIA league. the rule was made for not minor injuries like getting cleated but rather for major concern like neck injuries.
  6. Two player that made the Junior East All Star Game was Hazard's Mehan and Leslie's Baker Senior East All Star Hendrix and Morgan Both made it but if there's n e more idk. (sorry if the names are spelled incorrectly)
  7. i think the game begins @ one. I also know that Hendrix,Morgan and Baker from Leslie got picked
  8. 76 It's right around the Corner
  9. Roberts of Leslie Made the Team.
  10. who did Lee Pitch and how did he do ?
  11. Who is in the Winners bracket and who is in the Loser bracket? SO FAR?
  12. What all teams have made it to the Regional Tourney. I know that PCC and Leslie made it. I am also sure that Lee did too. Who else are they? :confused:
  13. Leslie played Terrible not like a 25-5 team should play. I did like how they battled toward the end but I wish i could see this team play all 7 innings instead of 3. Good luck to both teams in the Region
  14. WOW Thought this thread would be a lot bigger than this.
  15. Sorry to hear such terrible news, I will pray for them
  16. Who is the favorite in this district match up? I think im going to go with PCC.
  17. For leslie they pitched three they started with the starting Short Stop; Hendrix then went to an outfielder who played Replacement for Hendrix; Hubbard. They finished the Game with a Junior named Preston Davidson who manily pitched JV. He however game up big time and showed that he could be a good closer to use in upcomming tourney time.
  18. I know from AC point of View the Umpire made a lot of lousy calls but the right one. I think you maybe over reacting just a tad about the AC coach getting tossed. The coach acted like a mad man kicking dirt even after the AC catcher told him it was the right call. and for the interference to me it did look like the runner tried to bump into the player but every one had a point of view. As for the ball jumping over the backstop that was just pure luck and i was sorry to see that a game ended like that. Both teams are really good and should go far in the playoffs.
  19. Game turn out to be a good one. Great pitching by both teams and impressive hitting. One more thing Welcome back Mr. Wells of Leslie.
  20. Mr Hubbard from Leslie county has been talked about for a while but this year i think is going to be his best year. He is working so hard already for season and i dont think he will stop untill he gets another Championship under his belt ..
  21. All I can say is that was terrible officating behind the Plate or it was from my view of the game. Both Teams played good but i guess home field advantage is not stricken from the rule books. SW has a good team and i would like to congratulate them.
  22. I agree I do believe that is the rule.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.