Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Countdown to Kickoff 2006

Featured Replies

  • Replies 141
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait.

 

This thread just makes me want it to be here more.

131

The official countdown has begun!

Oops! I guess this is the official #. I was thinking of practice.:confused:

Oops! I guess this is the official #. I was thinking of practice.:confused:

Haha, either way I am just ready for some football.

Trinity started the year with a BYE week in 2005.... that wasn't much fun adding another week to the countdown....

But it worked out OK in the end.

Down to 128 to go.

 

128 is also the number of career catches Hazard's Lamar Williams had from 2000-03

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.