Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn Camp vs. Middlesboro

Featured Replies

What are the predictions? It is awful quiet about the campers on here this year. Whats wrong over there this year?:sleep:

Do not think the Camp can hang with Mboro this season. Mboro 42 Lynn Camp 30.

No game here Camp goes down big 60-12. What I here is there not in very good shape and did'nt hit the weights hard as usual.:sleep:

Middlesboro 42-7.

Roshkopf is a horse for Lynn Camp. I think it will be a pretty good game. Could be wrong though, but I think it will be a good game.

Roshkopf is a horse for Lynn Camp. I think it will be a pretty good game. Could be wrong though, but I think it will be a good game.

 

I agree with you 100% i think that mboro maybe counting their chick a little early if they think that Lynn Camp won't be ready for this one. They came out hard and fast against leslie and some how leslie pull the upset. I dont think that LC will let that happened twice IMO.

  • Author
Roshkopf is a horse for Lynn Camp. I think it will be a pretty good game. Could be wrong though, but I think it will be a good game.

 

 

Roskoph may be a horse but it takes 11 to have a football team.

I'm going with m'boro 28-7

Roskoph may be a horse but it takes 11 to have a football team.

I'm going with m'boro 28-7

 

:thumb: Couldn't have said it better myself. MHS-29 LC-13

No game here Camp goes down big 60-12. What I here is there not in very good shape and did'nt hit the weights hard as usual.:sleep:

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with you 100% i think that mboro maybe counting their chick a little early if they think that Lynn Camp won't be ready for this one. They came out hard and fast against leslie and some how leslie pull the upset. I dont think that LC will let that happened twice IMO.
Who from M'boro on here said Lynn Camp wouldn't be ready for this one??

 

I am the only poster from M'boro that's posted on this game and I said "No final score prediction but it will be close".

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=100214

No game here Camp goes down big 60-12. What I here is there not in very good shape and did'nt hit the weights hard as usual.:sleep:

 

Need some more sand for those bags ?!? :sssh: :D

  • Author
What I here is there not in very good shape and did'nt hit the weights hard as usual.:sleep:

 

:thumb:

Heard that alot. Heard it showed against a not so good Leslie team.

No game here Camp goes down big 60-12. What I here is there not in very good shape and did'nt hit the weights hard as usual.:sleep:
All depends on where you get your info.

If Lynn Camp can run the ball very successfully, IMO they will win the game. I mean come on they are advertised to have the biggest line in the mountains!

Lynn Camp....22

Middlesboro...20

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.