Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MARIO

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MARIO

  1. Have to go with Boone by 21.
  2. Tigers 28 Panthers 7 I think the Buckler and Barrett combo will overcome the Panther defense.The Tiger defense has been playing very tough.
  3. Carroll County 21 Ludlow 14
  4. I'll go with Bellevue. The offense looked good but I think there defense is even better.
  5. I'll take Newport in this one, they have plenty of talent. Stay focused and avoid the penalties.
  6. Congratulations coach Weedman and team. Goodluck next week.
  7. From what I understand it's the home teams responsibility to report to the media.
  8. Bellevue 28 NewCath 10 Look for Adam's (the leading rusher in Northern Kentucky) to have a big game.
  9. I agree, Coach Eckstein has done a super job.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.