Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Paris Predictions

Who wins: Bellevue or Paris 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins: Bellevue or Paris

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bellevue comes off a win against Newport. Paris enters the game having dropped last week to Mason Co. in a very hard fought game.

I'm going with Bellevue on this one. If Bellevue can continue their running attack with Barrett and Buckler they should be fine.

I'll go with Bellevue. The offense looked good but I think there defense is even better.

I will have to also go with Bellevue. The running attack is clicking very well. You also can't over look Wills' arm and feet work outside the pocket.

I am going to go with Paris since everyone else is going with Bellevue..... Paris did drop the first one to Mason, but it was not as bad as people thought it was going to be...

 

I think it will be a good game this week.....Good luck to both teams....

Any thoughts on this game? How good is Paris this year? What are their strengths?

Bellevue 14-8.

Any thoughts on this game? How good is Paris this year? What are their strengths?

 

Paris has a fairly fast team and with runningback (#7) they could be a test for Bellevue's strong defense. It should be a good game for both and with stud Wills having a good game at quarterback it should open up the run for Bellevue..

 

Bellevue-20

Paris-13

There is already a thread about this game with a poll.

Paris has a fairly fast team and with runningback (#7) they could be a test for Bellevue's strong defense. It should be a good game for both and with stud Wills having a good game at quarterback it should open up the run for Bellevue..

 

Bellevue-20

Paris-13

 

 

Stud Wills? Maybe I missed something from the game, but what makes you think that?

I also had the opportunity to watch Bellevue play saturday. Despite the slow start, the Tigers were able get the ship going in the right direction, and from the stands Buckler looked like a man amongst boys out there. I have not seen Paris play this year, but from what I have heard about them, their conditioning isn't very good and Bellevue should take advantage of that

 

Bellevue 33

Paris 7

Stud Wills? Maybe I missed something from the game, but what makes you think that?

 

What they meant was future stud Wills. The kid is a new starting quarterback at the varsity level. He looks good in practice, as soon as he get the nerves to settle down he will be fine and produce the type of numbers that will be more than adequate for a run dominated offense. I look for big things in the future for this kid he has worked very hard and is going to be a terrific leader from the quarterback position in the future for Bellevue. Keep your head up and know that we believe in you Richard.:dancingpa

I hope your right. Back to the subject in hand, I think Bellevue will control the tempo of this game and will win 26-7

Could we maybe get a mod to combine these threads?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.