Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Paris Predictions

Who wins: Bellevue or Paris 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins: Bellevue or Paris

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I will go with Paris.

They played them very close last year and somehow things fell apart in like the last 4 minutes of the game. However Paris graduated 8 veteran starters last year. So should be interesting, really glad this game is at home this year and not up at the river.

Could we maybe get a mod to combine these threads?

There you go.

I am going to go with Paris since everyone else is going with Bellevue..... Paris did drop the first one to Mason, but it was not as bad as people thought it was going to be...

 

I think it will be a good game this week.....Good luck to both teams....

 

 

Hard to compare scores from previous weeks, but I get what you're saying. The hounds weren't as bad as people suspected last week. Bellvue is ranked sixth in the Class A. Paris hasn't been ranked since John McCain was a prisoner at Hanoihilton. I do think that Paris has a chance to be a lot better this year. They tell me Everage is doing a great job. I hate that for my kids who didn't get to experience consistency with coaches while they were there.

I am going with the Tigers on the road 22-6.

 

Any reason why such a tremendous athlete like Hunter Jones isnt suiting up for football?

I am going with the Tigers on the road 22-6.

 

Any reason why such a tremendous athlete like Hunter Jones isnt suiting up for football?

 

I heard this last year but someone could correct me if I'm wrong. But I heard last year that he had a history of concussions and if he has another one it could do more damage. Thats just what I think. Maybe the poet could help with this.

  • Author

^^^I may be wrong on this, but I suspect it has something to do with the possibility of major injuries that could sidetrack a very promising baseball future. Although, I heard he will play basketball and their is potential for injury there as well. I am sure he would have made the gridiron Tigers very potent.

^^^I may be wrong on this, but I suspect it has something to do with the possibility of major injuries that could sidetrack a very promising baseball future. Although, I heard he will play basketball and their is potential for injury there as well. I am sure he would have made the gridiron Tigers very potent.

 

I understand if it is concussion related, certainly in football.

I heard this last year but someone could correct me if I'm wrong. But I heard last year that he had a history of concussions and if he has another one it could do more damage. Thats just what I think. Maybe the poet could help with this.

 

Yes. He has a history with concussions, and also I believe he has had some wrist injuries as well.

 

Even without a promising star like Mr. Jones the Tigers take over in this one about midway through the second.. 25-13.. Anyone ready for the fight song down south? :dancingpa

Yes. He has a history with concussions, and also I believe he has had some wrist injuries as well.

 

Even without a promising star like Mr. Jones the Tigers take over in this one about midway through the second.. 25-13.. Anyone ready for the fight song down south? :dancingpa

 

I plan on being there and singing with them. I like this tradition that Bellevue has started.

Hard to compare scores from previous weeks, but I get what you're saying. The hounds weren't as bad as people suspected last week. Bellvue is ranked sixth in the Class A. Paris hasn't been ranked since John McCain was a prisoner at Hanoihilton. I do think that Paris has a chance to be a lot better this year. They tell me Everage is doing a great job. I hate that for my kids who didn't get to experience consistency with coaches while they were there.

 

That my friend is the line of week...

 

Paris will hang, but I like Bellevue by a couple touches....

I sure hope Coach Eckstein is ready to sing!

I plan on being there and singing with them. I like this tradition that Bellevue has started.

 

 

One of the best traditions around Northern Kentucky football.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.