Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JC Alumni 76

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JC Alumni 76

  1. Where is that game at? Congrats to the Pirates. Better luck to the Jags next week.
  2. Sounds like a quick moving game. Game is living up to the billing.
  3. Boyd Co. is at the lowest level I've seen them at. Tough spot the lions are in.
  4. Any ranking without Trinity as #1 isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Quality work courier journal!
  5. I think Paintsville may have had a running clock on Williamsburg. I understand why Hazard is above Paintsville, but at this time with the injury to Cory Smith, I'm not sure I see Hazard as a better team. These 2 teams will have an opportunity to settle it on the field, but I'd give the edge to Paintsville.
  6. I agree with FSFan, while I would consider JC the odds on favorite to repeat, they aren't near the team they were last season. Luckily for JC, I'm not sure anyone has closed the gap enough to defeat them. Although I do expect tighter playoffs game's this year around not to mention they will not have Home field advantage throughout like they did last season.
  7. Belfry rolls in this one. No one in the Pirates district is within 5 TD's of them.
  8. Most of the time HS teams I've seen usually aren't on the Field during the anthem. Personally I think the NFL should follow suite and do away with this distraction.
  9. Good article brother, just giving ya a hard time. In all seriousness though, I think you may be bagging your boys a little. IMHO, Belfry is and will be the best team again at seasons end.
  10. Ok, so JC only has what I would consider 1 signature win in Capital. Why not have the Redhounds above JC? JC's win over South Charleston was a solid win and the Henry Clay win is gaining traction as a solid win but I wouldn't label either as a signature win.
  11. And personally, I think Belfry is the best team on this list at this point.
  12. So you think Corbin's narrow win over Mayfield is more impressive than Belfry's blowout over NCC in a true road game who then beat CAL? I'm not buying:D
  13. 7 Russell County 5 Montgomery County 3 Mason County 2 Clark County 1 Paris Tiebreaker: Montgomery Co.
  14. Not really sure JC can do anything about their district. Even if they choose to play up in class, they would likely be in District 8 and none of those teams would provide much of a challenge to JC at this point.
  15. I would like to see JC and Bowling Green get something going.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.