Everything posted by JC Alumni 76
- Lexington/CKY Regional Football Contest - Week 8 - THURSDAY DEADLINE!!
-
Belfry/Cabell Midland (WV) Predictions
Hopefully I can make it to this one. Should be a dandy!
-
4A #4 Ashland @ East Carter
East Carter is marginally better than Boyd. I'd expect East to put a running clock on the Lions or near it. Ashland wins comfortably, it may just take a little longer than last week.
- Eastern Kentucky Regional Results (Week #7) - Sponsored by Redneck Hipster Hot Sauce
-
Wayne County 27 Rockcastle County 0
Yes each team should have a half field a piece to warm up on, I agree. But I see now reason why they can't have a tunnel as long as they want. I wouldn't consider that disrespectful, merely a physic job. Trying to intimidate the other team with their crowd. Wayne done the same thing against JC 2 years ago at home in the semi state game with player introductions. I kinda liked it as I'm sure do the players. All I'm saying is, if Rockcastle couldn't avoid running through a banner with the field 52 yds wide, then that alone explains the goose egg IMO.
-
Wayne County 27 Rockcastle County 0
You don't run through another teams banner, period. Classless! Last time I checked the fields 52 yds wide. No way Rock couldn't have avoided it if they wanted to. Not buying.
-
Out of State Scores of Interest - 9/29/17
Hurricane (WV) 41 Spring Valley (WV) 21 Hurricane is a 3A team (WV largest class) that beat Paintsville 17-13 earlier this season. Spring Valley was the #3 overall team in WV according to CalPreps.
-
Hazard 38 Pikeville 26
Congrats to the Bulldogs in pulling out the win. It appears to me this may be the year the Paintsville Tigers get to play on the carpet. Lots of Football to be played, but the Tigers are looking pretty strong right now.
- East Ridge 23 Betsy Lane 20
-
Ashland 67 Boyd County 0
Apparently they had a slew of players quit before the JC game. Lots of them from my understanding were starters.
-
Fleming County 35 Russell 30
Heart break for the Red Devils. Congrats to Fleming on battling til the end.
-
Russell/Fleming County Updates
Holy Cow!
-
Johnson Central 59 East Carter 0
East Carter put up a fight. They will be the 4 seed in the district IMO.
-
Wayne County 27 Rockcastle County 0
Pretty Classless sounds like. :ohbrother: Rockcastle may have been exposed the past 2 weeks.
-
Best high school player you have watched this season?
JJ Weaver - Louisville Moore HS
-
Fairview 32 Phelps 30
It's shows how far Phelps program has come just being able to compete in a road game like this. Congrats to the Eagles and better luck next week Hornets.
-
Somerset/Raceland Updates
Both are very nice Ball clubs!
-
Johnson Central 59 East Carter 0
Final.
-
Pikeville/Hazard Updates
Pikeville hanging tough!
-
Somerset/Raceland Updates
Way to battle Rams! I would've expected Somerset to win by 2-3 scores
-
East Carter/Johnson Central Updates
JC 59-0 late in the 4th.
-
Ashland 67 Boyd County 0
Boyd Co. maybe at an all time low. Tough times for the Lions.
-
East Carter/Johnson Central Updates
JC 53-0 in the 4th quarter
-
Rockcastle County/Wayne County Updates
Nice game tonight by Wayne. 4A takes notice.
-
Belfry 53 Floyd Central 0
Sorry, I meant the game next week, Belfry or Midland. May take that one in myself.