Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JC Alumni 76

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JC Alumni 76

  1. 7 Tates Creek 5 East Jessamine 3 Powell County 2 Mercer County 1 Franklin County Tiebreaker: Powell County
  2. Hopefully I can make it to this one. Should be a dandy!
  3. East Carter is marginally better than Boyd. I'd expect East to put a running clock on the Lions or near it. Ashland wins comfortably, it may just take a little longer than last week.
  4. Yes each team should have a half field a piece to warm up on, I agree. But I see now reason why they can't have a tunnel as long as they want. I wouldn't consider that disrespectful, merely a physic job. Trying to intimidate the other team with their crowd. Wayne done the same thing against JC 2 years ago at home in the semi state game with player introductions. I kinda liked it as I'm sure do the players. All I'm saying is, if Rockcastle couldn't avoid running through a banner with the field 52 yds wide, then that alone explains the goose egg IMO.
  5. You don't run through another teams banner, period. Classless! Last time I checked the fields 52 yds wide. No way Rock couldn't have avoided it if they wanted to. Not buying.
  6. Hurricane (WV) 41 Spring Valley (WV) 21 Hurricane is a 3A team (WV largest class) that beat Paintsville 17-13 earlier this season. Spring Valley was the #3 overall team in WV according to CalPreps.
  7. Congrats to the Bulldogs in pulling out the win. It appears to me this may be the year the Paintsville Tigers get to play on the carpet. Lots of Football to be played, but the Tigers are looking pretty strong right now.
  8. Apparently they had a slew of players quit before the JC game. Lots of them from my understanding were starters.
  9. Heart break for the Red Devils. Congrats to Fleming on battling til the end.
  10. East Carter put up a fight. They will be the 4 seed in the district IMO.
  11. Pretty Classless sounds like. :ohbrother: Rockcastle may have been exposed the past 2 weeks.
  12. It's shows how far Phelps program has come just being able to compete in a road game like this. Congrats to the Eagles and better luck next week Hornets.
  13. Both are very nice Ball clubs!
  14. Pikeville hanging tough!
  15. Way to battle Rams! I would've expected Somerset to win by 2-3 scores
  16. Boyd Co. maybe at an all time low. Tough times for the Lions.
  17. Nice game tonight by Wayne. 4A takes notice.
  18. Sorry, I meant the game next week, Belfry or Midland. May take that one in myself.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.