Everything posted by SKINPIG
-
Clay Co. 55 Montgomery Co. 44
Clay looked better today than they have in a while. The score wasn't as close as it looks. Although the defense was better they still have a long way to go. I'd like to see this upward trend continue. Who's that assistant Gray has, the Bald one, he sure is fired up?
-
Thoughts on Clay County
Clay picked up another win today in the Berea Tourney defeating Montgomery Co. 55-44. I did see some improvement on defense but they still got a way to go. Their press offense is struggling to say the least. Clay has five days of practice to get some things ironed out before going to Harlan, this will be a good test for our new staff and team.
-
Thoughts on Clay County
Cause, I've been to all of them and I aint seen you yet. Please explain why you would have seen Central play twice. Is that Lou. Central, Perry Central or some other Central? Don't even tell me it's Knox Central! :creepy:
-
Thoughts on Clay County
Have you seen them play CHIEF? I haven't noticed you at any high school games. If they continue to play like they are now I seriously doubt a twenty win season. Their schedule looks tougher than them at this point. Did they say Messer on the radio? They must have got him confused with Todd Messer's father. This guy is the first French coach in the 13th, the radio guys just miss pronounced it. It's actually it's pronounced Leh'mann Messoir. I can't believe you've never heard of him. :lol: :lol: :lol: C'mon CHIEF, we all know who coach Messer is. :thumb:
-
Thoughts on Clay County
Clay did defeat Powell Co. last night. I think the comment about officiating was aimed at the Madison Southern Game. IMO Clay should beat Powell by 20 but only won by 7 or 8. I do agree that Clay should be undefeated.
-
Thoughts on Clay County
I don't think Sizemore was hurt but Jones was still gimpy on his ankles. IMO, if you can't go hard, don't go! Like I said in an earlier post, you would be amazed at the healing power of WOOD when one has to sit on it long enough. I did see the game vs Southern and yes the officiating was bad. The officials got "T" happy on Clay. The first T that Gray got was a good call and IMO warranted on Grays part. He neede to try and get the officials to back off. The other two T's were pathetic! Make no mistake, the officiating did not cost Clay the game. Same old story on why Clay lost, turnovers, bad shot selection, confusion on defense and a little lack of effort.
-
Thoughts on Clay County
They lost because they had too many turnovers (especialy in first half) and all but a couple refused to play aggressive defense. Clay has no consistency right now on either side of the ball, coach Gray MUST find the solution soon or Clay's in for a long season.
-
Thoughts on Clay County
Sort of like going to ISD after you've been a bad boy, you don't get to participate in any BGP games. :cry: Don't know if you can view the list.
-
Thoughts on Clay County
SKINPIG'S been there and don't want to go back. I'd like to see SFL released soon though, I'm sure he'd have something for this thread. :sleep:
-
Thoughts on Clay County
What happened to SLF? I noticed he's not in the members list anymore. :confused:
-
Thoughts on Clay County
Jones's (POINT) production has increased over the last few games(about 22ppg). What worries me is the Lack of defense being played by most. IMO, better effort will solve the defense problems.
-
Thoughts on Clay County
Like to hear some tactful comments from fans that have been watching the Tigers over the last few weeks. Are they going backwards or is the grass greener ahead? Please, no tasteless comments.
-
Top Quarterbacks In 2006
Looks to me like you need to find a better source for stats, maybe "look a little deeper".
-
Who's the team to beat in the mountains in 06
I don't know about the "Mountains" but in Region 4 District 7 the big three will be Rock, Bell & Clay with Rock leading the way.
-
Johnson Central vs Caywood
I think it's tommorow night.
-
Top 25 Players in the last past 25 years(1980-2005) in your region??
If you had to do your list again, could you slide any of theses guys in? If yes, I'd like to see your new list. Bo Roaden Corbin Aaron Cash Rock Russell Corum Clay I remember some classic battles between Phill Cox and Russell Corum.
-
Fear 'Les' 13th Region Ratings
I just don't know about that. Are you serious when you say that the 13th is "very strong" in girls???? :confused:Lets get back on topic, this is Boys Hoops thread.
-
Clay County 60 Jackson County 55
I'll go along with that, especially the part about Trust and BECOMING ONE! And a Merry Christmas to You and Yours. Have a safe and happy holliday season. :dancingpa
-
Clay County 60 Jackson County 55
Good win for the Tigers! I did see more intensity on defense from Clay. I thought moving R. Jones in the starting line up improved his and Hobbs's play. I'm not sure if the substitution rotation helped Clay though, seemed like a few times they were caught out there with no offense or with no rebounding. Will Jones is in a slump right now but I see him coming out soon. If he'll get in close to the bucket before shooting for a while (and not force shots) he'll be fine. Coach Gray seems to have them improving, you could tell they had a good week of practice. :thumb:
-
Fear 'Les' 13th Region Ratings
Ouch! is right. Jackson allways gets fired up for Clay, it's a rivalry thing. If Jackson could play that hard all the time they would come out a lot better for the rest of their season.
-
Fear 'Les' 13th Region Ratings
You bet I will! Clay squeaked by Jackson Co. tonight 60-55. WHEW!
-
Acceptable Student Section Behavior
Clay Co. Beat Jackson Co. @ Jackson tonight 60-55.
-
Fear 'Les' 13th Region Ratings
IMO a 7 point win over Ashland at home is not all that impressive, allthough I will say N.Laurel has as good a chance as the rest at this point.
-
South Laurel 68 Mason County 63
I'm SHOCKED! :scared: I didn't see that coming.
-
Fear 'Les' 13th Region Ratings
All jokes aside guys. I'm serious when I say that IMO South Laurel is the ONLY team in the 13th region that can play a lick at this time. Right now the rest are below average teams. It's untelling who will come out of the pack to play South in the region final. Let's see who steps it up.