Everything posted by SKINPIG
-
Madison Central 58 South Laurel 56
I love some of the reactions I get from you guys, I'll definately renew my subscription to BGP! If you have read any of SKINPIGS posts you would know that your limb broke. I don't know what the record is between the schools but by no means has South beat us down every year. Are you wrong? :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh yea, I graduated from Hard Knocks U with slugo.
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
Ok, you win. My judge of talent just can't stand up to yours. Next time I need to eval someones talent or learn to express myself better I'll pm you. By the way, Hasn't your 7th period bell rang yet? Your bickering has got the best of me on this one.
-
Harrison County 66 Fleming County 42
I know coach Messer well enough to know that, if they don't want to play they will get weeded out.
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
Yes I'm sure! Please read it again and see exactly what I said, "most talented" not better! There is a difference. Read carefully please.
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
No sense in getting uptight. :cry: :cry: We all have a right our opinion on here. Can't you just agree to disagree and not question someones ability to recognize talent?? Defensive maybe? :confused: :confused:
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
As I said in a previous post: Miller may not start at pg but in probably 99% of the games he's played in there has been several minutes when he was at the point. He can play one as good as the other anyway. I frankly don't care what you and others have pointed out. I'm simply evaluating his talent, nothing more!!! In not one of my posts did I say that Miller was a better pg than Proffitt.
-
Madison Central 58 South Laurel 56
My comment was more of a stab at Schue and the Tubbmeister than it was at South.
-
Madison Central 58 South Laurel 56
Where have I heard that before? Oh yea, from the long list of excuses compiled by: TUBBY! :lol: :lol:
-
WYMT Mountain Classic Championship Game
I don't think the gym or administrators are the part of the face that needs lifted, I can't say the same for th WYMT Classic Committee though. Anyone that thinks the WYMT Classic isn't going down hill must have blinders on.
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
Miller may not start at pg but in probably 99% of the games he's played in there has been several minutes when he was at the point. He can play one as good as the other anyway.
-
Clay 56 Cumberland 53
Interesting or not, Clay is 12-3 and wading through their schedule. And according to you, their doing it with below avg guards. If Clay's guards are below avg then those other 12 teams must be well below avg. :confused: :confused: :confused:
-
Clay 56 Cumberland 53
I didn't get to make the trip but listened to some of it on the radio. The radio was having technical difficulties throughout the game. Score at half was Clay 33 Cumb 19. Seems like Clay was up 18 at one point in the second half and up 13 or 15 in the fourth quarter. Reception came back late in the game and Clay was only up 3?? From the bits a pieces I heard, Will Jones must have had a big night. I don't know why Clay lost the big lead, not enough air time to tell. Cumberland must have got hot with the three's or Clay turned it over a bunch, just don't know.
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to take anything away from Proffitt. It's just my opinion that Miller is the most talented PG in the 13th...Nothing more than an opinion on talent. If put in the spot some other players are in, I think he would shine brighter than most.
-
WYMT Mountain Classic Championship Game
Judging by the pic on BGP home page, the attendance for the Leslie/North game (which should have been the best game) was very low. I counted about 10 fans in the bleachers. I know it was a small section of bleachers but they looked empty. IMO the tourney needs more than a facelift.
-
North Laurel 83 Middlesboro 78
Make no mistake, Proffitt is good but "if not for Walt Allen" and if not for a few more Proffitt would not get all the hype he gets. How do you think Proffitt & Miller would do if switched. I still believe Miller is the most talented PG in the 13th.
-
Pineville 61 Corbin 58
OUCH!!!
-
Clay @ Cumberland Predictions
Clay 11-3 travels to Cumberland 6-8 Tuesday night. Should be interesting. Clay by 11.
-
WYMT Mountain Top 10 Week 7!!
I like this. 1. South Laurel 2. B-Ville 3. Southwestern 4. Leslie 5. Clay 6. North Laurel 7. June Buchanan 8. Perry Central 9. Harlan 10. Somerset
-
WYMT Mountain Classic Championship Game
I suppose you guys are right, the Clay County Tigers deserve absolutely no credit for the win at Harlan. If the 6' 7" :confused: pivot dont get hurt and Smith gets to play 7 more seconds The Dragons probably win by 10 or more. Clay was just lucky to get out of there with a win.
-
WYMT Mountain Classic Championship Game
Well, Clay did beat them at Harlan with Smith. "just an off-night" sounds like one of Tubby's excuses. Clay just come in there and beat them, those things happen to.
-
WYMT Mountain Top 10 Week 7!!
I agree, it would be a good game but I have to give Clay the edge. They have similar records but Lee lost to Jackson :confused:. I can't say that Lee has not beat anybody but they don't have what you would call a big win. Clay lost to Knox Cath, Perry Central in OT and Madison Central and recently defeated Harlan @ Harlan, Powell @ Powell and Harrison @ Clay.
-
Clay County 68 Harrison 47
One thing you can say about Clay...They Rebound! :thumb:
-
WYMT Mountain Classic Championship Game
Didn't Clay beat them at Harlan, with Smith?
-
WYMT Mountain Classic Championship Game
My hat's off to Harlan, they are doing much better than I thought they would without Smith. I didn't mean to offend anyone with the "weak" comment but honestly, other than South Laurel, there really are no "heavy hitters" in the mountains this year. That's about as nice as I can be without lying. How did attendance do this year compared to previous years?
-
WYMT Mountain Top 10 Week 7!!
Lee County #7 ??????? Shouldn't Clay be before Lee??