Harrison County 66 Fleming County 42

Fleming County doesn't have anyone who can score. Yes they are struggling, but things would be a whole lot different with a couple of extra players on their team.

Those kids are gone to GRC and have been gone all season. Its time to quit complaining and start trying to win a few games with the kids that do want to play for Fleming Co.

Those kids are gone to GRC and have been gone all season. Its time to quit complaining and start trying to win a few games with the kids that do want to play for Fleming Co.

I will agree with your statement completely. Its time for the kids that did stay at Fleming to grow up and play the game like men instead of babies. Act like you want to be there playing ball instead of somewhere else. colonelfan2001 is correct though. Fleming doesnt shoot very well. They need to improve in that department.

I will agree with your statement completely. Its time for the kids that did stay at Fleming to grow up and play the game like men instead of babies. Act like you want to be there playing ball instead of somewhere else. colonelfan2001 is correct though. Fleming doesnt shoot very well. They need to improve in that department.

How do you know what the kids want? Do you play for the team? Are you a coach? If the answer is no to these questions, you need to take a step back. These kids are working their butts off night in and night out. Talk to any of them about the season, I will be willing to bet you that they don't mention anything about transfers. These kids aren't worried about it anymore, it's the fans.

How do you know what the kids want? Do you play for the team? Are you a coach? If the answer is no to these questions, you need to take a step back. These kids are working their butts off night in and night out. Talk to any of them about the season, I will be willing to bet you that they don't mention anything about transfers. These kids aren't worried about it anymore, it's the fans.

Easy big fella. I didnt bring up the transfers. Also if you have been watching the games like I have you would see that Flemings big boys in the middle are underacheiving imo. When you are 6ft 4in and as big and strong as the Panthers 2 big boys they should be averaging double-doubles

I will give you that the big kids are underachieving. It is a mystery how Roth can score 21 or 19 with 15 or 16 rebounds in one game, and then average 4 or 5 points and 5 or 6 rebounds per game over the next five. It should never happen how either of the posts, Roth or Gray, should go scoreless for an entire game, like Tuesday night. Roth did have the Panthers first nine points, but he disappeared after that, only scoring two points the rest of the night. Consistancy is what the Panthers need out of their big guys.

What I won't give you is that the kids don't play hard. Just because they are not producing does not mean they are not playing hard. They don't want to lose, as many people seem to think. They work hard, they just make mistakes such as missed bunnies or stupid fouls that end up costing them and their team by the end of the game.

I will give you that the big kids are underachieving. It is a mystery how Roth can score 21 or 19 with 15 or 16 rebounds in one game, and then average 4 or 5 points and 5 or 6 rebounds per game over the next five. It should never happen how either of the posts, Roth or Gray, should go scoreless for an entire game, like Tuesday night. Roth did have the Panthers first nine points, but he disappeared after that, only scoring two points the rest of the night. Consistancy is what the Panthers need out of their big guys.

What I won't give you is that the kids don't play hard. Just because they are not producing does not mean they are not playing hard. They don't want to lose, as many people seem to think. They work hard, they just make mistakes such as missed bunnies or stupid fouls that end up costing them and their team by the end of the game.

The reason is because the big kids did not improve their skills over the summer, basketball is second to football ,you can not only pick up a basketball during basketball season and expect to produce,Pressely played year around and was the most skilled player since Robbie Grahman.

Where did I say they dont play hard?

The reason is because the big kids did not improve their skills over the summer, basketball is second to football ,you can not only pick up a basketball during basketball season and expect to produce,Pressely played year around and was the most skilled player since Robbie Grahman.

Presley also played football and did have the skills. As far as Presley being the most skilled player since Robbie Graham, I believe you are forgetting about another Graham as in Josh. But just think about this for a moment. What if Robbie had worked on his game in the summer instead of sitting at the supper table. Where would he be today?

Isn't it funny how selective of a memory some people have. They choose to forget that for the entire month of June, before football starts, these kids are playing summer league basketball. The Panthers played over 20 games this summer, and on days they didn't have games they practiced. Before you criticize these kids priorities, get your story straight.