Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay County 68 Harrison 47

Featured Replies

Clay keeps winning these ugly games. Is that a good or bad sign? :confused:

Well I have to say...I dont know anything about Harrison at all...but Clay Co looked pretty good tonite....They played together, they played hard...and they just looked alot better..

  • Author
Well I have to say...I dont know anything about Harrison at all...but Clay Co looked pretty good tonite....They played together, they played hard...and they just looked alot better..

 

I don't know about looking good. Coach Gray looked pretty frustrated for most of the night. The Tigers had way too many unforced turnovers from what I seen. Clay was throwing the ball all over the place when under a little pressure, and I do mean a little. I thought coach Messer was going to pull his hair out, coach Combs would have but he don't have any. :D Harrison was getting open for too many three's, fortunately they were missing. The good things I saw...William Jones looked good, his shot is coming around now. Clay also hit the boards hard, my guess is they out rebounded Harrison by twenty or more and I wouldn't doubt that more than one Tiger had a double double! A win is a win and the Tigers are 11 and 3 now. Cumberland is next and I'm ready to see a prettier win. :thumb:

Clay County definately outplayed Harrison tonight. I don't know why we played like we did but Coach Kendall didn't like it and so we played without our starters for some of the second quarter and most of the second half. Certainly did not help us at all.

Clay had 3 double doubles ...Will Jones 20 pts 10 rebounds, Swafford 18 pts and 10 rebounds..and Sizemore 10 pts 13 rebounds..

  • Author
Clay had 3 double doubles ...Will Jones 20 pts 10 rebounds, Swafford 18 pts and 10 rebounds..and Sizemore 10 pts 13 rebounds..

 

One thing you can say about Clay...They Rebound! :thumb:

This is a very good win for Clay Co. Harrison Co. has been playing some great ball as of late. This past Tuesday, they upset Bishop Brossart and have been developing into a solid ballclub. Congrats Tigers!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.