Everything posted by Butterfly Baby
-
Fleming County 2009/2010
Fleming needs players that want to play together as a team.
-
Fleming County 2009/2010
Find another player that can score consistently. Emmons can score but they cant rely on her all the time.
-
Deming 2009/2010
Work on those free throws boys. :ohbrother:
-
Brian Kelly new head Coach Fleming County
I wonder who his assistants will be? I dont think he needs all the assistants the past coach had.
-
Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
:thumb:
-
Fleming County 8 East Carter 5
Big reason is they have a coach that knows what he is doing. I agree with your statement.
-
Fleming County 8 East Carter 5
Lady Panthers advance to play Ashland.
-
Raceland 15 Fleming 6
Bad start for Fleming County. 4 walks and an error in the 1st inning. Kind of hard to play catchup. Smoot had a horrible day on the mound.
-
Fleming County 4 Rowan County 2
Butterfly Baby replied to Butterfly Baby's topic in KY Swimming, Track, Lacrosse, Golf (High School)Ryver has done well. He has my vote. :thumb: By my vote dont mean much.
-
16th Regional Draw
Looks like a favorable draw for Fleming County.
-
Chad Persinger to be named new Bracken Boy's Head Coach
Great hire in my opinion. Chad isnt going to leave for greener pastures, so there is stability with him. He will do fine if certain people keep their noses out of the program. I wish him success. :thumb:
-
Fleming County 4 Rowan County 2
Congrats to the Lady Panthers on the 61st district championship.
-
Fleming County 19 Bath County 6
Congrats to the Panthers. I agree with Yellowshirt, this team could make a little noise in the region. Good Luck boys!
-
Mike Flynn to be Highlands next basketball coach?
Thats kind of a rough district to be playing in with Clark County and Montgomery County. Also talent wasnt much when Flynn coached there.
-
Geoff Cody hired at Paris
Congrats to the new coach.
-
Geoff Cody hired at Paris
Corey Williams was the real deal on the floor. Off the floor was another story.
-
Who Would Make the Better Coach for Bracken?!
Id like to see them one on one. I think Hinson can take him. Kelsch could shoot but played no defense.
-
East Carter 10 Fleming County 0
Fleming acts like they are ready for summer to begin.
-
2009 Fleming County
Will Earlywine be back on the field this season after injuring his knee last year?
-
Who Would Make the Better Coach for Bracken?!
Gotta go with Hinson. That boy can sure light a fire in a kid. He has so much intensity and energize kids. I think that gets him alot of respect.
-
Rumor: Hicks leaving Scott County
Hey..............stranger things have happened.
-
Softball 39th district draw
Ok. Thanks. Just goes to show that everything you hear isnt true.
-
Bracken coaching changes again!
That wasnt the name I heard.
-
Softball 39th district draw
Bracken should win. I heard Mason County had a good pitcher that quit. Anyone know anything about this.
-
Bracken coaching changes again!
Thats what Im hearing as well. And in my opinion he deserves the job.