Raceland 15 Fleming 6

Wilson went 2 inns 0 Runs, Reynolds went 1/3 inn gave up 5 runs, Reed went 5 inn and gave up 1 Run. Reed also had 3 hits to help the Rams win in the first round of the 16th Region at Morehead State University. Next Game will be with the Boyd Co. Lions. This game should pit 2 of the best pitcher in the Region. Wilson for Raceland and Moore for Boyd Co. should be a good one. Congratulations to the Raceland Rams. :thumb:

Good win for Raceland, now they are going to have to step up and play a quality game against Boyd County to keep playing.

Congratulations to Fleming on winning a District Championship.

Wilson went 2 inns 0 Runs, Reynolds went 1/3 inn gave up 5 runs, Reed went 5 inn and gave up 1 Run. Reed also had 3 hits to help the Rams win in the first round of the 16th Region at Morehead State University. Next Game will be with the Boyd Co. Lions. This game should pit 2 of the best pitcher in the Region. Wilson for Raceland and Moore for Boyd Co. should be a good one. Congratulations to the Raceland Rams. :thumb:

I think Boyd County is pitching their #2, Arthur against the Rams. He's had a pulled muscle behind his shoulder, but if he's on his game like he was against Rockcastle and Greenup he'll be tough on Raceland.

How far is it to the monster nowadays?

I had already left by the time he hit it, bit it depends where it went out. In right field It's pretty short, I'd guess 280 or less, but it slopes out toward center and if he put it out over right center then it was a pretty nice tater knob.

I had already left by the time he hit it, bit it depends where it went out. In right field It's pretty short, I'd guess 280 or less, but it slopes out toward center and if he put it out over right center then it was a pretty nice tater knob.

I was told closer to right center. (This is second hand information, keep in mind.)