Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Fleming County

Featured Replies

What does Fleming County need to do to improve in 2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

They need to find some heart. And alot of discipline would be a big help as well.

Move some kids around into new positions, they have size and talent, it just hasnt been shown.

Move some kids around into new positions, they have size and talent, it just hasnt been shown.

 

I agree with this. I dont believe we need a 265 lb quarterback

Is this the year that Fleming County returns to the district with Mason County and RUssell?

They need some speed in the right positions, including quarterback. Last year Mason County just had way too much speed for them. I watched the Harlan County game too. Speed wise it was a better match up but Harlan had a couple of fast running backs who eventually took their toll on Fleming. I think Fleming has some speed but not in the right spots.

Is this the year that Fleming County returns to the district with Mason County and RUssell?

 

Yes I believe so.

Is this the year that Fleming County returns to the district with Mason County and RUssell?

 

Yes, and they also have Raceland and Woodford scheduled. Tough schedule to say the least.

Yes, and they also have Raceland and Woodford scheduled. Tough schedule to say the least.

 

What exactly is their schedule this upcoming season?

Fleming needs kids to stay healthy. A few games they had over 11 starters out because of injuries. Three of those injuries were ACL tears. I know Fleming did not have a great season but injuries, which every team has to deal with, did not help the Panthers.

I think you will see a big change in the program this year at Fleming,as well as some new...I guess you will have to come watch them to find out....

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

What was Woodford's record last year and will they be as good this year? I have never seen them play nor have I heard alot about the team?

Edited by bugatti
Rule 13

Woodford was 5-6 last year. They beat Bardstown, Bryan Station, Montgomery, Franklin Co. and West Jessamine. Struggled with stopping the run all year. They have a good group returning, but have to replace an outstanding QB. They throw it all over the place.

With some people in the program and some changes being made, Fleming should be a contender next year. I am excited to see what all teams have. I think they had a struggle with kids out with injuries and so on, lets see what a healthy team will provide for fans in Fleming this upcoming year. I feel sure the coaching staff will have them ready for opening day this season.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.