Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tdyballgame

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tdyballgame

  1. Shame on you Weinrich!!Shame on you!
  2. Bump! How do the other BGP previews look like. 5A is spot on! But was it really that hard?
  3. Forget all this talk about who is the favorite. Blah blah blah. It's obvious from the post that one team is sandbaggin. You're not 12-1 for no reason! I want to know who the kid is that is being referenced to Kash Daniels. You kidding me. No wonder Pulaski is all that. Serious, some info would be greatly appreciated.
  4. Highlands has dabbled in playing some kids both ways mid season, but has gone back to two platoon system. They really just made some personnel adjustments. Seems to be working fine now. IMO, there are still situations where I think the defense and offense could use some help, but you what, I'm not making the calls.
  5. Hahaha! Noted! Moving on my friend! Moving on!
  6. A little karma for a very boitrous CCH dad, well at least for this child anyway last night after the game. Stems from a summer beat down by the Colonels over Highlands. Some parent should just take their summer wins and move on. Just sayin!
  7. You missed it when I said "between these two schools" part didn't you. If you still don't think so, well, you are entitled to your opinion as well as I am.
  8. I know right! Thought it was comical. He was an older fella and he really shouldn't have worn that old Knothole jacket with the patches and his last name on the back of it. Hahaha!
  9. For those of you that think this isn't a rivalry between these two schools, you are fooling yourselves. Largest home crowd of the season for Highlands. I would argue probably largest crowd for CCH vs a NKY opponent. Why would all those people continue to come? I know why, because it's HHS/CCH! And listening to comments on the field and heading to the cars, post-game, nothing really out of character, "Go Pulaski" by one passerby, and 100% true comment by another in "can't believe they ran the score up", I can gaureentee its still a rivalry. And oh yeah, the basketball season just got a bit interesting too! That will be fun. That rivalry by some just jumped 1000% if that's possible. Folks, it's still a rivalry!
  10. Hope whoever is shining the green laser, they catch him!
  11. If you can clear up a couple things. What position are you talking about in regards to "difference-making talent"? And what is CSAA?
  12. WOW! Simply WOW! In time, the names will come out and hopefully all will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Prayers to this young man and his family! So sad!
  13. Never beating SK! That's your key stat? Hahaha! Ok! Well after this week, Cooper will still be winless against SK. Not because Cooper has never won, but because SK is just better. Hahaha! Sorry but that stat thingy you mentioned is pretty funny.
  14. Don't doubt for a second that Male will win State, but I don't believe either for a second that the NKY refs told anyone that. Weak if they did. If so, NKY coaches should have issue with this.
  15. You coming next week right? Maybe we can get the Soccer Cooonels recognized on the Jumbirdtron! Of course you know I have zero pull.
  16. Sorry for my ignorance. At Highlands, I know of no evaluation process for the players.
  17. Did you proof read before submitting? You are way off on this stuff. Kinda makes you go "hhhmmmmmm". Just sayin!
  18. well now it changes but whatever, pretty week imo for this site. 15 second testosterone ad.
  19. I'm sorry, but not an appropriate advertisement by BGP when I click on a high school girls volleyball thread. Maybe just me. Just sayin!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.