Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip-Hop Box

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hip-Hop Box

  1. Let's stop posting Clips of them shooting 3's in practice and post them doin some defensive drills... This game was UGLY!!!
  2. Union County Trinity Highlands Owensboro Catholic Ashland
  3. Highlands Trinity Union County Franklin County North Oldham
  4. Frankfort just didn't have the numbers . This score doesn't tell the tale of this game, 8-0 at half Frankfort comes out score first play on the opening drive of the 3rd qtr to make it 8-6. They had a few punts back and forth then, Frankfort wore down. Frankfort played 5 down lineman the whole game both ways, 19 of the 31 traveled tonight and played a decent game with a good Paris team. I'm positive Coach Davis will get it right.
  5. Pikeville Frederick Douglass Ballard Simon Kenton Newport Central Catholic
  6. I could see a few... Historical society and a willing financial backing. Paris and Frankfort have so much history, way before my time. I look forward to making the trip down Friday.
  7. I love Paris and other 1A schools getting whatever financial backing they get I hope soon Frankfort will get there. Coach Davis is a blessing to the Frankfort community and he will bring that winning culture to Frankfort.
  8. We have the tag name of the "Dirty30" for a reason, and we had surprising number over the spring, its just tough keeping them.
  9. Depth has always been Frankfort achilleas heal...
  10. Frankfort is also a Different team this year... Hopefully we show up this go around.?
  11. I'm not familiar with his work but I hope he see's challenges like this, as his own.
  12. Frankfort high Welcomes Ed Mckinney as boys Basketball head coach?
  13. I was on the Cal bandwagon but like Rondo said this is Kentucky... hate to see him go but it is what it is...
  14. I Heard Mr. Driskell was taking over the remainder of the season... I'm not 100% on why he was dismissed, but he wasn't a fan favorite at Frankfort high.?‍♂️
  15. Here we are Week 8 and Frankfort still hasn't had it full roster... This past Friday was the first for a few, But Coach Davis still keeps the guys motivated and ready to go.?
  16. They're still high school kids. Yogi hasn't been here a good 4 months and we expect him to change the culture with the snap of his fingers...?
  17. With no depth, only increasing the chance for injuries…it’s gonna be a tough year for the Panthers.
  18. There you have it, Frankfort welcomes Jason Moseley as the New boys basketball coach.
  19. No announcement yet but, we do have one... They announced the new girl coach this morning, I'm sure the Boys will soon follow.
  20. Facility, are most definitely not the issue.?
  21. Totally didn't see it coming but, its expected, After getting to know Coach jointer and his family I wish them nothing but the best in the future endeavors. Now I wonder who do we select to lead this young Frankfort team?
  22. The saying "God works in mysterious ways" sits well when it comes to my Almer mater. We had some great candidates get interviewed for our HC, but Coach Davis is the Perfect fit for our kids at Frankfort. Having been Associate HC/Def Coor at East Capel Hill High school, his dedication and commitment in that capacity is what we need to advance our kids.
  23. It's been announced..
  24. Just football, we currently have other African American Head coaches in other sports Via Basketball.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.