Ed Mckinney named HC at Frankfort

Great Coach but why Frankfort. You will never win the Region there. I would think he would go to a school that had a chance at winning Region this late in his career. Frankfort has absolutely no shot in the 11th Region.  Good luck, Coach. 

57 minutes ago, Statsdontlie said:

Great Coach but why Frankfort. You will never win the Region there. I would think he would go to a school that had a chance at winning Region this late in his career. Frankfort has absolutely no shot in the 11th Region.

Because there is more to coaching and teaching than winning regional titles.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Because there is more to coaching and teaching than winning regional titles.

Yeah ok, no coach wants to just coach and not win the region. That's every coaches dream. Ed is a great coach and I loved seeing him in the 12th region, I just don't see him winning many games at Frankfort. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Statsdontlie said:

Yeah ok, no coach wants to just coach and not win the region. That's every coaches dream. Ed is a great coach and I loved seeing him in the 12th region, I just don't see him winning many games at Frankfort. 

I'm not familiar with his work but I hope he see's challenges like this, as his own.

4 minutes ago, Hip-Hop Box said:

I'm not familiar with his work but I hope he see's challenges like this, as his own.

I hope he does well there, but let's just be real he's not competing in the 11th Region at Frankfort. 

41 minutes ago, Statsdontlie said:

Every coach wants to win the region but realistically most jobs do not put you in that position on a year to year basis. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, I gotta go to work said:

Geographically I could see all of Franklin County in the 8th.

More likely Western Hills and Frankfort in the 8th and Franklin County in the 11th.