Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ed Mckinney named HC at Frankfort

Featured Replies

Frankfort high Welcomes Ed Mckinney as boys Basketball head coach?

That is an excellent hire. Great coach and great guy.

Great Coach but why Frankfort. You will never win the Region there. I would think he would go to a school that had a chance at winning Region this late in his career. Frankfort has absolutely no shot in the 11th Region.  Good luck, Coach. 

57 minutes ago, Statsdontlie said:

Great Coach but why Frankfort. You will never win the Region there. I would think he would go to a school that had a chance at winning Region this late in his career. Frankfort has absolutely no shot in the 11th Region.

Because there is more to coaching and teaching than winning regional titles.

26 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Because there is more to coaching and teaching than winning regional titles.

Yeah ok, no coach wants to just coach and not win the region. That's every coaches dream. Ed is a great coach and I loved seeing him in the 12th region, I just don't see him winning many games at Frankfort. 

  • Author
12 minutes ago, Statsdontlie said:

Yeah ok, no coach wants to just coach and not win the region. That's every coaches dream. Ed is a great coach and I loved seeing him in the 12th region, I just don't see him winning many games at Frankfort. 

I'm not familiar with his work but I hope he see's challenges like this, as his own.

4 minutes ago, Hip-Hop Box said:

I'm not familiar with his work but I hope he see's challenges like this, as his own.

I hope he does well there, but let's just be real he's not competing in the 11th Region at Frankfort. 

41 minutes ago, Statsdontlie said:

Yeah ok, no coach wants to just coach and not win the region. That's every coaches dream. Ed is a great coach and I loved seeing him in the 12th region, I just don't see him winning many games at Frankfort. 

Every coach wants to win the region but realistically most jobs do not put you in that position on a year to year basis. 

With the new KHSAA alignment coming, there’s a strong possibility that they won’t be in the 11th region anymore. 

2 hours ago, MightyOak said:

With the new KHSAA alignment coming, there’s a strong possibility that they won’t be in the 11th region anymore. 

Geographically I could see all of Franklin County in the 8th.

13 hours ago, I gotta go to work said:

Geographically I could see all of Franklin County in the 8th.

More likely Western Hills and Frankfort in the 8th and Franklin County in the 11th.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.