Everything posted by loady
-
Trinity/Brentwood Academy updates
Can't thank the Brentwood folks enough for providing a live stream of this game. Great for guys like me who can't make it to all the games. :thumb:
-
You write the caption.
Alright Billy Bob, This play is for you. It's called the hook and latter. **Varsity Blues**
-
Trinity/ St. X updates
If you have speakers you can go to this link and hear the game. http://www.939theticket.com/
-
Trinity Vs. Cincy St. X Moved to Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium
BUMP This is important! :thumb:
-
Trinity / Bowling Green Updates
14-0 Trinity leads Half Time A little weather moving into the area Edit: Half Time
-
Trinity / Bowling Green Updates
Not sure what is going on in this game yet. Sounds like the link on Trinity’s site to this game is having some technical difficulties. If anyone has any updates on this game I would love to hear them. Thanks, Loady
-
Trinity 34 St. Xavier 28 (OT)
Might be the best Trinity St. X game EVER!!! I am staying in a hotel in Atlanta right now, and I think I just woke up the entire place. I CAN'T believe it. No other words.... just AMAZING!!!!. Well put Birdsfan! :thumb:
-
Trinity/St. Xavier (6A State Championship) Updates
WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
-
Trinity vs St. X
I swear... At some time in my Air Force career I am going to work on getting a fly-by for the National Anthem at the beginning of this game. What do you all think... "And the home of the brave"... Two C-130s come zooming by? I think that the attendance at the game is more than enough to warrant such and honor.
- Trinity 48 Eastern 12
-
ST. X/Manual Updates
Manual gets the ball back with almost 2 min to go and a timeout to use from their own 38 yd line, but bad play calling by the Rams and X will hold on for the 21-14 win. Too bad for the Rams
-
ST. X/Manual Updates
Snap goes over St.X punter's head. Manual takes over at the St.X 2 yd line. MANUAL SCORES!!! 21-14 St. X still leads 4:21 to go
-
ST. X/Manual Updates
St. X strikes back 21-7
-
ST. X/Manual Updates
Manual scores!!! St. X still leads 14-7 around 8 min to go edit: ManuAl - I spelled it right when I started this thred
-
Trinity/Eastern Updates
Well... now they might be coming out. 41-0 Rocks
-
ST. X/Manual Updates
St. X leading Manual at the half 14 - 0
-
Trinity/Eastern Updates
Rocks in again 24-0 edit: you beat me to it super.
-
Trinity vs. Eastern Predictions
I think he was talking about the parking at Eastern. I know there is an elementary school behind EHS. Yeah Rowdy... You can take the Middletown express on TARC all the way up to Trinity from Eastern.:thumb:
-
X vs. Manual
No I sure didn't Xtiger, I thought he was talking about the varsity. I might agree about the freshman then. I haven't really heard much about the any of the freshman teams, but I think Trinity already has a loss to Bowling Green. St.X has done well, what has Manual's freshman done so far?
-
X vs. Manual
Hmm... you might find some people disagree with you about this being St.X's toughest opponent this year. I would check the competition of the teams Trinity, Manual and St. X has played before I make a conclusion like that.
-
X vs. Manual
This game is my upset special for the week. I say Manual finally gets it together and takes down St. X, and not because X is looking ahead. Manual-30 St. X - 24
-
Trinity vs. Eastern Predictions
After the big game up at X last week and the big game with the other X the week after this game, this could be a huge trap game. Eastern looks like a pretty good team this year. As long as the focus is there for the Rocks, they should cruse to an easy win. If Trinity wants to be known as the best team in Kentucky this year again, then they can not look past teams like Eastern. As usual, I wish I could be there for this game. GO ROCKS!!!
-
St. Xavier 42 Male 6
Two weeks to go till the showdown in the pizza box and X looks to be running on all cylinders. I hope that I can make it home for that game.
-
Cincinnati St. Xavier 47 Trinity 31
Great showing by the Rocks, but we don't believe in moral victories. St. X sounds like a great team. Oh well... Stay tough for the rest of the year and take state Rocks. Love ya guys. You make me proud to be an alumnus. GO ROCKS!!!
-
Trinity Radio Call....
All home team radio shows are like that. St. X is a good example, but have you ever heard a UK game on the radio by their home radio station? Now there are some homers!