Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nuke LaLoosh

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nuke LaLoosh

  1. Raceland Scott County Johnson Central Frederick Douglass Moeller (OH) 39 points
  2. Highlands Johnson Central South Warren Barren County Central TOTAL POINTS: 47
  3. I think the Eagles bounce back and have their way with the Titans. 35-14
  4. Congratulations to Coach Varney and the Pirates!
  5. Gotcha! Thank you. The post I read was Somerset 20-0
  6. I read that the refs called this game early because of a hostile crowd, is there any truth to that?
  7. Ads took the opening kickoff to the house. The Stonebraker era has officially arrived in Danville!
  8. I agree with several others on here and believe this will be a great game. Coach Estes has done a great job at Campbellsville and I would love to see them take the next step. I hope to go watch this one Friday night. I really think this game could go either way and I honestly don’t know who to pick.
  9. I think Russell is moving upwards and Adair, as mentioned previously has lost a lot. Lakers win big 42-7.
  10. Has Guy Turner been declared eligible for Paris?
  11. We are definitely not use to seeing that!
  12. What I don't like about this current alignment is that 5 of your best teams are in sister districts. That will only allow 2 of those teams to advance beyond the second round and possibly let lesser teams playing for not only a regional championship but possibly playing in the state semi-finals. CAL, Central, and DeSales are all in District 3 while Lexington Catholic and Bardstown are in District 4.
  13. Bell County Murray South Oldham Ashland Ryle Tiebreaker: 54
  14. I believe CAL has one of the best teams in KY this year. It would be a huge upset IMO if they don't win their fourth straight title.
  15. I like the addition of the Campbellsville game. I believe that will be a good one to watch.
  16. He is at an advantage over most kids. His transfers all qualified because his parents bought a home in each town where he has attended school, and none of those are his hometown.
  17. There was also the PAC jamboree scrimmage each year. Usually, 6 to 8 teams would show up at one location to play a game like scrimmage for 2 quarters. That was always a great start to the season.
  18. I loved the preseason issue that the Advocate put out that showcased each team. I still have the one from 1992 when Chuck Smith was on the cover as the new head coach for Boyle County. The Wednesday issues included area stat leaders, which was a big deal for the local players to see how they measured up with the local competition. Wednesday and Thursday issues also included articles about the upcoming Friday night matchups, then Sunday morning papers had all the Friday night results.
  19. I played a JV game against them one year, but I don't remember a drum as well. They forfeited the varsity games against Casey County from 1990-1992 but then played and beat Casey in 1993 with Patrick Harris running all over the place. KSD athletes often carried a large "boom box" at the track meets.
  20. I love that they are playing Central! That should be a good game.
  21. This is all correct except he didn’t play college at Centre, but at Campbellsville and was a teammate of Mark Peach He also was an assistant at a small college in Texas before returning to KY and settling in Green Co. I agree, very good guy with a lot of football knowledge. Excited to see what he can do as HC!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.