Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County at Campbellsville Predictions/Updates

Who Gets the Win 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Bell County
      52%
    • Campbellsville
      47%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/22/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bell County travels to Campbellsville to take on the Eagles in a huge opening game for both teams… Both teams are preseason Top 10 in their perspective class… Both teams feature dynamic offenses and physical defensive play… Who gets the win??? 

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FromTheStands05
    FromTheStands05

    Has to be a top 3 game of the week? Hard to find a better Week 1 game 

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    This is indeed a difficult game to pick. I'm leaning C'ville, because I'm high on Kace Eastridge, one of the top quarterbacks in the state. But I could also see Bell County doing Bell County things an

  • I got us. I didn’t expect it where it was an away game for Bell.

Posted Images

That’s a great first game of the season for both teams I’m going Bell Co. 24-20.

I look for Dudley to do Dudley things and control the game with his offense. If campbellsville can get key 3rd down stops control the time of possession I like the eagles in the matchup. I think the eagles offense has been held back the past couple of years, look for that to change this year and the playbook open up. In both scrimmages the eagles have had they put a lot of points up fast. If they do this against bell the eagles will be standing on the 50 singing the school song at the end of the contest!

What most people don’t know is where the Eagles are strongest. Everyone points to the skill guys, the flashy weapons, and Kace Eastridge. But the truth is Campbellsville’s best unit is the one no one’s really talking about. Their trenches. Their offensive and defensive lines are the heartbeat of this team, and in a game like this, that matters more than anything else.

It’s going to be won and lost up front — and that’s why this one feels like it could be a very, very good football game.

5 minutes ago, fifthregionathletics said:

What most people don’t know is where the Eagles are strongest. Everyone points to the skill guys, the flashy weapons, and Kace Eastridge. But the truth is Campbellsville’s best unit is the one no one’s really talking about. Their trenches. Their offensive and defensive lines are the heartbeat of this team, and in a game like this, that matters more than anything else.

It’s going to be won and lost up front — and that’s why this one feels like it could be a very, very good football game.

If Campbellsville can match Bell County at the line of scrimmage, I like the Eagles chances here. That's usually Bell's advantage over most teams. 

3 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

If Campbellsville can match Bell County at the line of scrimmage, I like the Eagles chances here. That's usually Bell's advantage over most teams. 

I am not overly familiar with Bell personel wise, so I can't say the Eagles will match them, but I do know Campbellsville's full of talent and the best talent might be on those offensive and defensive lines.

Has to be a top 3 game of the week? Hard to find a better Week 1 game 

I’m looking to see how Campbellsville responds in this one. They have had there way with teams in scrimmages. This one will be a good test and actually push them and see if they can be overcome the adversity. 

I agree with several others on here and believe this will be a great game.  Coach Estes has done a great job at Campbellsville and I would love to see them take the next step.  I hope to go watch this one Friday night.  I really think this game could go either way and I honestly don’t know who to pick.

9 hours ago, Nuke LaLoosh said:

I agree with several others on here and believe this will be a great game.  Coach Estes has done a great job at Campbellsville and I would love to see them take the next step.  I hope to go watch this one Friday night.  I really think this game could go either way and I honestly don’t know who to pick.

This is indeed a difficult game to pick. I'm leaning C'ville, because I'm high on Kace Eastridge, one of the top quarterbacks in the state. But I could also see Bell County doing Bell County things and getting behind their pads to limit Eastridge's opportunities. This is definitely a game I'll be checking in on frequently. 

This game is one of our BGP Pick 5 Contest games.

From Bell County Football on Facebook.

Bobcats traveling in style thanks to the continued support of Redmond Chevrolet!!! ?

redmond.jpg

I can’t find this one on NHFS. Anyone got another link?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.