Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County at Campbellsville Predictions/Updates

Who Gets the Win 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Bell County
      52%
    • Campbellsville
      47%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/22/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It didn't work for me either and I don't see any additional links on the NFHS.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FromTheStands05
    FromTheStands05

    Has to be a top 3 game of the week? Hard to find a better Week 1 game 

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    This is indeed a difficult game to pick. I'm leaning C'ville, because I'm high on Kace Eastridge, one of the top quarterbacks in the state. But I could also see Bell County doing Bell County things an

  • I got us. I didn’t expect it where it was an away game for Bell.

Posted Images

I got us. I didn’t expect it where it was an away game for Bell.

IMG_8757.png

Campbellsville is looking very good early, up 14-8 in the 2Q driving down the field.

Big 4th down stop for the Bobcats, they take over on their own 35 with 2:30 left in the 2Q.

Campbellsville leads at the half 14-8. Bell wanted a pass interference on the last play but did not get it.

Campbellsville will get the ball out of the half.

3 minutes ago, TheBallCoach said:

Campbellsville will get the ball out of the half.

A score would be huge coming out of the half.

Eagles get a FG on their opening drive of the half.

17-8

Score now is 17-14 Campbellsville.

The Eagles are at the Bell County 25 1st and 10 to open the 4Q.

Bell marches down the field and scores. 2 point conversion good. Bell takes the lead 22-17.

Bell County scores and converts the 2pt conversion. 22-17

5:40 left in the 4Q

3rd and 5, QB wasn’t ready for the snap and shoots right by him in the gun, 4th & 15 coming up. Big turn of events.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.