Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wildcat63

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wildcat63

  1. Domination by campbellsville for 4 quarters. KCD plays a weak schedule, they are overrated and their RPI is going to only reflect 9 games because one was cancelled. Not fair to the rest of the teams in Class A that has a full schedule. I’m sure they will stay at a 1 seed or move to the 2 seed and Campbellsville will have to go on the road. RPI is a broken system that needs a full overhaul.
  2. Russell co, Monroe, and Hazard aren’t quality opponents??
  3. Campbellsville had Bell County beat and was probably 2 TDs better than them. Fumbled on the 10 going in to score, and all their starters cramped in the middle of the third quarter and was basically playing with their JV when Bell County came back to beat them.
  4. I don’t think this game is getting enough credit. Top two teams in 1A. Should be a slobberknocker. Seen a stat earlier that KCDs kicker is perfect for field goals this year. That could be a deciding factor in this matchup!
  5. Does the RPI just take in account the 10 game regular season or does it count the first couple rounds of playoffs?
  6. Campbellsville has a chance to make a statement this week. I think this will be a physical battle and whoever wins upfront on both sides of the ball will win the ballgame. Turnovers plagued Campbellsville last year at KCD. Biggest question is if KCD loses how does that affect their RPI? And what does it do it campbellsville RPI if they win? Not sure anyone can catch KCD unless they lose out.
  7. Is Raceland senior heavy? Do they have all the pieces to win it all? What happened to them at Pikeville giving up the big lead ?
  8. Agreed. You don’t think there is any one team that stands out more than the other? Or has a quality win that the others don’t have?
  9. Raceland is kinda like KCD. They have played two teams with winning records, one of them being Pikeville. I promise you can play teams that are relevant. They did beat hazard Friday night and they are better than a losing record and I look for them to upset someone in the playoffs.
  10. My issue is KCD. They have beat 2 teams with winning records, Sayre being their best win at the first of the year. Outside of that they have beat below average teams with losing records. And the way it looks I’m not sure anyone in 1A can grab the #1 spot from them. They are .10 more than Raceland.
  11. Bookmark this. I hope you’re wrong week 15. Don’t count out the Eagles. They got out of the mountains with a win over hazard. Easily 2-3 TDs better than them but the officials called back three big runs. I was there, the penalties were very lopsided in favor of hazard.
  12. While I think the Eagles have more talent on both sides of the ball to beat the titans, I question if the eagles are in shape to play 4 quarters of football. Friday night against bell county they ran out of gas 3 quarters in because they were not in game shape. Several of the starters on both sides of the ball fell out due to cramps and was out long periods of time. Bell county took full advantage of this and it was the deciding factor of the game. The Eagles should be 1-0 because they were 2 TDs better than bell county but due to lack of conditioning it came back to bite them. There are rumors flying around that they do not condition in practice at all. Hopefully the coaching staff gets ahead of this and gets them in game shape. The Eagles had a chance to earn state respect by beating bell county Friday night and they let it slip due to not being able to play 4 full quarters of football.
  13. Tough loss for the Eagles. Fumbling on the 10 yard line to go up by 2 scores killed them. Not to mention they are not in game shape at all. Bell wore them down and controlled the game from middle of the 3rd quarter on.
  14. I look for Dudley to do Dudley things and control the game with his offense. If campbellsville can get key 3rd down stops control the time of possession I like the eagles in the matchup. I think the eagles offense has been held back the past couple of years, look for that to change this year and the playbook open up. In both scrimmages the eagles have had they put a lot of points up fast. If they do this against bell the eagles will be standing on the 50 singing the school song at the end of the contest!
  15. Honestly was surprised with this outcome. I think offensively campbellsville fell right into what Sayre wanted them to do. They stacked the box and campbellsville could never get their run game going. On the flip side of that they never passed the ball to stretch Sayres defense out. Turnovers cost them once again as well. With campbellsville only losing 2 starters I expect them to re group and be back in the hunt next year. I would like to see them open their playbook up next year and use their weapons they have instead of using one or two players. Congrats to Sayre they out game planned and out coached Campbellsville and I expect them to beat Raceland and win their first ever state championship.
  16. Jayden justice was the starting running back for Pikeville that tore his meniscus. I agree Pikeville lacked a lot up front and didn’t look like the normal pikeville. I’m anxious to see how it unfolds tonight!
  17. Agreed, but let’s be honest. Pikeville isn’t the same Pikeville they have been the last three years. They are banged up. Brendan Anthony is not 100% and their starting RB was out. If you watched any film on that game you can see it wasn’t the same Pikeville that campbellsville played last year in the semis. Sayre is good. Coached well have some playmakers and so forth. Sayre has the pressure on them to win not campbellsville. Campbellsville is healthy has all their players back from the incident at Russellville and I look for them to come out firing on all cylinders!
  18. Campbellsville is going to pick up right where they left off last week against NCC. As long as they take care of the football, I feel like they make school history and appear in their first state championship. I don’t feel like Sayre has seen the speed at every position like campbellsville has. I do think it will be a good football game, but the eagles are dancing at the end of the night!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.