Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com 2025 Class 4A Pre-Season Rankings

Featured Replies

Class 4A
1. Paducah Tilghman
2. Covington Catholic
3. Highlands
4. Boyle County
5. Franklin County
6. Corbin
7. Johnson Central
8. Ashland
9. North Oldham
10. Franklin-Simpson

Wow, Boyle County 4th! ?

14 minutes ago, theguru said:

Wow, Boyle County 4th! ?

We are definitely not use to seeing that!

2 minutes ago, Nuke LaLoosh said:

We are definitely not use to seeing that!

IKR!

I saw it a few days ago when we finalized everything and it "surprised" me but in a good way.  

I wouldn't have had Tilghman at the top after last year's state finals, given everything they lost. But the off-season additions make the Tornado a worthy #1.

Very competitive class. It feels like coaching will have an outsized impact relative to other years with how tightly bunched the top group look to start the year. 

2 hours ago, CCHFC said:

Very competitive class. It feels like coaching will have an outsized impact relative to other years with how tightly bunched the top group look to start the year. 

Excellent point. I’m glad we have the coaching staff we do.

At the end of the day, that's another deep and talented group of teams, just like a year ago. I'm sure it will fluctuate some during the season as all these are worthy opponents. Any given day most of these teams could likely beat each other. 

4A football is no joke!

24 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

At the end of the day, that's another deep and talented group of teams, just like a year ago. I'm sure it will fluctuate some during the season as all these are worthy opponents. Any given day most of these teams could likely beat each other. 

4A football is no joke!

4A can play with anybody!

13 hours ago, NeuroColonel said:

Excellent point. I’m glad we have the coaching staff we do.

Agreed. I also think Boyle’s staff is really good after playing them a few times. 

I know it’s very early but this is what mine would mostly look like. 4A is going to be a monster again this year, even outside the top 5. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.