Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1992Rebel

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1992Rebel

  1. Blue Devils missing their leading scorer but the Pandas win decisively. Multiple scorers even with impressive pressure from Henry Clay.
  2. I doubt that will happen. Probably will end up as a forfeit. Understandable. Tragic.
  3. My picks for semis: Mayfield vs Holy Cross Pikeville vs Bethlehem Good Luck Ladies!
  4. Did Sarah Baker get hurt?
  5. IMO, If you go up 50 the game should just end. Its no consolation, but If you look at the stats they let everyone score...its not like Leah Macy had 50... everyone on the team scored 10...
  6. I agree. It is sad news for Ms Byars. I've seen her play several times and that is a bummer. Good luck to her on her rehab.
  7. Seemed like Ryle could hang for 3 but not 4 quarters. Good effort.
  8. Is this tonight or tomorrow night 1-10?
  9. Bethlehem 101 Caverna 10 got to call them all out if your gonna call any. This is sad.
  10. Saw this one in person. SK impressive from 3 early. Looked unstoppable. Webb got in foul trouble early and that seemed to start the comeback for the Pandas. I thought the story was less about fouls and more about how Gibson had 0 points in the first half and 17 in the second. Also Kelch and Purnell had 23 in first half and only 5 in second. Sophomore Addie Lawrie was very impressive for the Pandas. Sloppy, but Gutsy win for the Pandas.
  11. Quinn and Sarah both had foul trouble. Baker fouled out. I think that was a big factor in this one.
  12. What were your thoughts after the game? Has NDA improved?
  13. Sounds like this is one the Pandas will regret as they look back at their season.
  14. NDA use their size to run away with this one. Emma Holtzapfel named player of the game. She and Sophia Gibson dump in 15 a piece. NDA takes on McNicholas tomorrow at 3. McNicholas beat Brossart this afternoon 52-46.
  15. Well shoot! I should have done my homework. I want to add an asterisk to my pick. I think Bethlehem carries the bracket if Leah Macy is healthy and in the lineup. If not, I agree with DD and think Manual will make it to the final. If that’s the case I will pick Cooper.
  16. Thanks. I didn’t know that. Certainly bodes well for Holy Cross!
  17. Of course they do! I’m a huge fan of Julia but I think Leah will get her in foul trouble and if that happens they will dominate the paint. Very interesting game for sure because they both don’t seem to have deep benches.
  18. I think NDA will sweep in two tight games. They don’t seem to like to run away with games…. I am picking a final between Cooper and Bethlehem. Bethlehem is champ. (McCracken might bust my bracket here) I’ll also pick a final between Ryle and GRC. GRC dominates final. Good luck ladies!
  19. This type of stuff has always bothered me. I have been a coach. It’s not that hard to get your kids their stats and shut it down. For the record Sacred Heart has 3-4 very lopsided games and nobody says a word so Pikeville is not alone. I just think it’s ugly.
  20. This is interesting. NKY represented well in 3 and 4. Blazer ranked 9th after 2 games with a loss?
  21. SK finding a groove. They are going to be tough to beat.
  22. I watched NDA vs Mon-Co and Cooper vs SHA recently on NFHS. I don’t think you have to apologize for changing these rankings. Cooper has all the D1 talent. They are the reigning champs. But they are 3-2 and they lost to a common opponent. NDA is 6-0. They are better than people think. They are no longer a team with a good post and a 3 point threat that if you puppy guard you have a good chance of beating. They have multiple shooters now and play good defense. Thru 6 games NDA Cooper Shooting % 42. 41. 3pt %. 27. 33 FThrow. 62. 66 rebnds/gm. 32. 24 I understand why it is an uncomfortable change and probably unpopular but I will buy what you’re selling. If this week proves anything I think it’s that the 9th is not Coopers alone. They can be beat. I will admit to being wrong about Palmer in the preseason player rankings. She is proving to be the leader on Coopers team and is making a case to be the Regions best. Congrats to her for a great start to her senior season!
  23. Final in Richmond. The PaNDAs stay undefeated at 6-0. Another nice win against a KY top 25 team. Southwestern missing a key scorer Molden but held to just 29 points.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.