Notre Dame 49 Simon Kenton 44

Final from Park Hills.

SK jumped on Notre Dame early, the PaNDAs spent all game clawing back into it, then took the lead in the final minute and head on.  

Holtzapfel with some big threes.  Gibson with a ton of boards, and some late points to get over the hump.  

Entertaining game, but not sure it is one Kes will hang in "the Louvre".  

• Thanks 1

Saw this one in person. SK impressive from 3 early. Looked unstoppable. Webb got in foul trouble early and that seemed to start the comeback for the Pandas. 
I thought the story was less about fouls and more about how Gibson had 0 points in the first half and 17 in the second. Also Kelch and Purnell had 23 in first half and only 5 in second. 
Sophomore Addie Lawrie was very impressive for the Pandas. 

Sloppy, but Gutsy win for the Pandas. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1992Rebel said:

Saw this one in person. SK impressive from 3 early. Looked unstoppable. Webb got in foul trouble early and that seemed to start the comeback for the Pandas. 
I thought the story was less about fouls and more about how Gibson had 0 points in the first half and 17 in the second. Also Kelch and Purnell had 23 in first half and only 5 in second. 
Sophomore Addie Lawrie was very impressive for the Pandas. 

Sloppy, but Gutsy win for the Pandas. 

Great synopsis 1992Rebel, I am certain that whichever team ended up on the short end of this game was going to feel like they were on the wrong end of some crucial calls. The young Pioneers were unstoppable early, up 18-3 at one point. PaNDAs did just enough to pull it out. Addie Lawrie was the difference in the game for NDA. 

• Like 3