Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Call It Like It Is

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Call It Like It Is

  1. NCC has 9 dang good basketball players that will cause havoc in the 9th.
  2. That's how it was against Newcath. Ton of penalties.
  3. Anyone who was there to witness that game knows exactly why NCC lost. Did it hurt lose Kelly absolutely but they still had the game in their control. I will not go into it any further but for anyone who can find the film please watch it so you can see first hand what happened.
  4. Why cause holy Cross lost by a lot? That isn't a game u can determine who is better. But it's your opinion an Newcath lays down for no one come playoff time.! Thanks for the support for your nky catholic brethren!
  5. Welch for Bellevue was a absolute beast running the ball! He is hard to tackle and strong as can be.
  6. Move on to the playoffs. I still think both of these will be there in the end. Glad there was no injuries.
  7. As long as it's not the predictable run on first down and second down every play! They have a ton of playmakers get them ball period!
  8. Should NCC even show up since they have ZERO chance of winning this game??????
  9. As is Bellevue. It's was 14-6 last game. Bellevue only loss was to Union raiders 16-12. It will be a good game. I think Bellevue prepares for this an wins 22-6.
  10. I like Bellevue to beat Newport in the super bowl! Bellevue has a tough defense an a lot of weapons on offense. Bellevue beat them earlier in the year to.
  11. Should NCC even show up, I mean who wants to walk into a stadium "knowing" they are gonna get a running clock on them????? Mr. Know it all here
  12. Not happening. They didn't put a running clock on Somerset an I believe they won't against NCC. But let's hope that's how the kids play for beechwood like NCC is a push over!
  13. That's one thing we can both agree on... There has to be some changes in the 11 that's on the field that is absolutely the truth. Maybe I was misunderstanding you, but I'm sure the kids practice hard even though Friday night did not show that. There is way to much talent on that team that's not being utilized.
  14. Well maybe you should go up to NCC and help those coaches.
  15. I can tell you what they do, they practice like every other team does all week. You either come ready to play or u don't and Friday night NCC didn't. I've never seen you in here questioning what any other team does all week when NCC beats them.
  16. If you watched the line play against CAL you would see that's where they won the game. There all healthy again. An your right on the playmakers they have numerous. I'm speaking football to and whoever thinks it a 2 horse race will be shocked in the end.
  17. Well good thing them 2 horses have to play each other to even get to the finals. So technically it's more than a 2 horse race considering Danville, Newcath, an LCA could beat Mayfield an DeSales this yr!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.