Who would be your 2A Dark Horse?

DRKARK

I don't think you can honestly believe than Danville, Desales, CAL, Mayfield could be considered as a dark horse. I think any of these four have been the favorites all year to win it all and even though Danville and Desales are probably the favorites, I don't think it would be considered big upsets if Cal or mayfield won it all. I'll go with Somerset as my dark horse.

I agree with you rookie57, and I would add LCA on that list. A dark horse is a team that comes out of nowhere to win it all. So I would include Walton Verona, Glasgow, NCC, Erlanger Loyld, Somerset to the list too. Now if Shawnee were to some how stun the 2A world, then you got a movie story line, "Golden Eagles"

I don't think you can honestly believe than Danville, Desales, CAL, Mayfield could be considered as a dark horse. I think any of these four have been the favorites all year to win it all and even though Danville and Desales are probably the favorites, I don't think it would be considered big upsets if Cal or mayfield won it all. I'll go with Somerset as my dark horse.

I agree and believe that the top five can beat each other and wouldn’t consider it surprising with anyone.