Who would be your 2A Dark Horse?

DRKARK

Ill go with the homer pick, because I am a homer and say Owensboro Catholic. They are no doubt playing their best football of the season right now, coming off a tough loss to South Warren.

And I would say that's a good dark horse pick, Mayfield will have to play good football to beat them.

Owensboro Catholic would be my homer pick as well for a dark horse. After some early season struggles and their QB quitting middle of season alot of people have wrote them off. They are 2 plays away from being 8-2 instead of 6-4 with those wins coming over Apollo & South Warren. They have some skill kids that can hurt you, the big question for them will be can the Hartz kid continue to get better and can they get Von Williams rolling in big games. They have a very young line and have had some injuries upfront this year and trying to that unit to gel has been a season long process. If they can stay healthy and get some momentum rolling into Mayfield we will see. Mayfield seems to be clicking on all cylinders right now but you never know.

And I would say that's a good dark horse pick, Mayfield will have to play good football to beat them.

Mayfield always plays good football. When they play great football they win those rings. Whoever wins between Mayfield vs. Catholic i'm rooting for the winner the rest of the way.

Went and watched the night Lloyd dismantled NewCath. I will give some credence to someone saying NewCath had an off night....BUT Lloyd did look awfully good and I couldn't see any glaring weaknesses. I was stunned to see Lloyd fall to Conner....I'll take Lloyd as my Dark Horse