Everything posted by BCHS-BLUEBIRD
-
Open Job: Boone County
EXACTLY!
-
Open Job: Boone County
I was just thinking the same. Anyone else heard anything?
-
Open Job: Boone County
COME ON GURU...just something about home. It always calls people back. We always think we can fix those problems because it's where we came from! P.S. Let's be honest, Conner isn't the greatest job either. It's currently above BCHS but that maybe the only 5A/6A school its over in NKY in my opinion. :idunno:
-
Open Job: Boone County
That's what I figured, but I hadn't been on in a few days and saw that post from Rebel Dad. What about Trosper from Conner? He's another BCHS guy.
-
Open Job: Boone County
Did I miss something? Did he get the job? I didn't hear anything.
-
Open Job: Boone County
He was the HC at Ryle for many years and brought them back to the top. He's an assistant at Cov Cath now I believe.
-
Open Job: Boone County
Does Bryson Warner want another crack at being a HC?
-
Highlands 77 Boone County 28
♂️ Better get that fire department on standby!
-
Highlands 57 Covington Catholic 51
Ben Sisson for HHS was the best big man in that gym and it wasn’t even close. He’s a grown man! He was doubled the whole game and they still couldn’t stop him.
-
Could Dontaie Allen Break Kelly Coleman's Record?
WOW...that's awesome. Crazy to think about.
-
Highlands 77 Boone County 28
I would agree.
-
Could Dontaie Allen Break Kelly Coleman's Record?
Has a kid ever averaged 50 points a game for a season? That's a crazy number.
-
Highlands 77 Boone County 28
Good first win for the Birds. Should find out real quick how good the Birds are this year with Cov Cath, St Henry, Newport coming up within the next 2 weeks. If they go... 0-3 against those schools, maybe they aren't as good as we thought. 1-2 against those schools, maybe they have a shot, if they make a few adjustments. 2-1 against those schools, this team is who we thought they were. 3-0 against those schools, they will burn down Ft Thomas. LOL I personally see them beating a good St Henry team but taking L's to the other two schools(which many others will do as well) Good luck this year to those boys!
-
2018 BluegrassPreps Boys Basketball Pre-Season Rankings Discussion
May want to move Cooper up in front of South Laurel. They just beat them Sat in a game at Cooper.
-
Cooper 2018/2019
Cooper have a b-ball squad? I thought they were a football school only? Hmmm...who knew. :jump: Good luck this year boys! I look for it to be another two horse race with you and that other school that we can't mention. LOL
-
Tahj Harding is transferring back to Newport
I was more talking about the state of KY and transfer rules, etc.
-
Is there any chance there will be a running clock in the Highlands/CovCath game?
I heard Highlands may not show up because they don't want to play Cov Cath, for fear of a running clock. SMH I think some of you have this confused. EVERY kid on that HHS team wants to play Cov Cath again. They feel they let that game slip away. They had numerous TO's against them and 2 of them were bad TO's that resulted in short fields. Even with all of that HHS had a dropped pass with about 45 seconds left to tie or win that game. Yes, we all get it, Cov Cath is a great team, but I can tell you this for certain, Cov Cath has more doubt and is more afraid to play Highlands, than Highlands is to play Cov Cath. Highlands has ZERO to lose and they aren't supposed to win tomorrow. The sophomore QB for Cov Cath had the worst game of his career and its getting ready to happen again. Pressure and big game atmosphere's can't be mimicked, you have to go through those storms. He's only been through one of those and he didn't do so well. You know that's still in his head. IMO, the QB that has the best game will win this battle tomorrow. Grady will need time and he can't throw numerous INT's if the Birds are looking to win in Park Hills tomorrow night. I think we are all hoping for a great game, just with different out comes. :idunno: Ding that bell! It's go time...
-
5A Playoffs: #1 Covington Catholic vs. #3 Highlands
Hopefully you think of the Birds like Holyfield. :clap: We'll take losing an ear and getting a W! LOL
-
Christian Academy of Louisville WR Milton Wright Commits to Purdue
AWESOME! Great education for that young man as well.
-
Class 5A Playoffs: Highlands at Anderson County
I don't think so. On paper... Anderson is 10-0. Bye week to get healthy. They got 2 Weeks to scheme Playing at home. Horrible field conditions. AC is supposed to win right? This is the perfect storm they needed. The problem is they still have to play us I would be shocked if it's a blowout but I do expect the Birds to outlast them through 4 qtrs.
-
Class 5A Playoffs: Highlands at Anderson County
Anderson Co has only had 6 games at home and only two at home since Sept. My guess is not all of them were in the cold mud. I get what you're saying but every Friday in the slop would be a stretch. The conditions are going to cause problems for everyone in my opinion.
-
Tahj Harding is transferring back to Newport
Any repercussions with this? Will he have to sit out any games since he was at another school?
-
Class 5A Playoffs: Highlands at Anderson County
Everyone can mention "running clock" but the Birds are not over looking Anderson County. You don't make it to 10-0 without being able to play. Anderson Co. will get a very hungry Birds team. These kids have had to watch the previous Jr's and Sr's take a beating the last few years. They've had to hear how they don't have it anymore and how they are no longer relevant. They are hungry and ready to run through a wall, even if that wall is down in Anderson County!
-
Class 6A Playoffs: 6A #6 Henry Clay vs. 6A Boone County
Good Luck to BCHS tonight! Hope they can pull an upset. That would be a big boost for the program who seems to be trending in the right direction.
-
Class 2A Playoffs: #10 Walton-Verona vs. Metcalfe County
Hopefully it won't be wet. The latest models have it at a 20% chance for rain Friday night in NKY. Safe travels.