Everything posted by Asmith2731
-
Walton-Verona vs. Scott Predictions/Updates
This game will be won in the trenches.
-
Beechwood - 2021 Schedule
Camps are silly??? Literally are the most important part of recruiting. Those other kids might have already... wait ... guarantee they already had offers before last year. As a parent of a college running back I have witnessed this 1st hand! Plus the fact that NKY is notorious for being past over as recruiters go from Cincinnati straight to Lexington and Louisville.
-
Beechwood - 2021 Schedule
Lots of opinions on here .... wonder if those opinions have any experience behind them. I have a son who plays college ball....that being said, the fact that Cam had no camps to attend is a direct reflection on his options to choose from. I understand 100% his decision! You could be the next Joe Burrow but if recruits can't lay eyes on you it doesn't matter. Camps are the MOST important part of the recruiting process in this day and age folks! Let the kid do his thing and chase after his dream! I for one tip my hat to the kid for going all in! Go big or go home!
-
Beechwood - 2021 Schedule
I cannot say this individual is going to be QB 1 as a sophomore. But I do know he has transferred in with the intent to do so. I saw him throwing on Tuesday after track practice and his arm looked strong and accurate. Missing basically his freshman year takes away from experience but I watched this kid play QB from 1st grade. Has always dominated as a duel threat QB such as Hergott... Side note... I saw this kid dunk in 8th grade... lol Time will tell who comes out as QB1 this year but it looks like the Tigers have some great options!
-
Paintsville, Beechwood ink deal to play
BW had a 6'2" freshman QB transfer in this year that broke his ankle before week 1... between the options there i think the QB situation will be just fine. Plus the new kid has ELITE speed and athleticism!
-
Breathitt County at Beechwood Predictions/Updates (2A Playoffs)
go Tigers!
-
Lloyd at Beechwood Predictions/Updates (2A Playoffs)
go Tigers!
-
Beechwood at Corbin Predictions/Updates
Awesome!
-
Beechwood at Corbin Predictions/Updates
go tigers!!!
-
Class 2A Playoffs: #5 Breathitt County vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
very interesting predictions... cant wait to see how this plays out.
-
Class 2A Playoffs: #5 Breathitt County vs. Walton-Verona Predictions/Updates
I see Walton pulling this one out. They are playing their best football right now.
-
Any NKY AAU Basketball tryouts happening now?
Looking for 8th grade AAU BASKETBALL team holding tryouts now. rather play AAU than middle school as better competition in AAU.... NKY Aera
-
Walton Verona 33 Carroll County 14
Awful lot of person fouls on Carroll Co tonight!
-
Who are the top running backs in KY in 2019?
Peyton Smith of Walton Verona was just selected to play in the Blue Grey All American Bowl January 13 at Mercedes Benz stadium home of the Atlanta Falcons. He competed against 6,750 kids to earn his spot as the running back for the grey team. Peyton had over 1000 all purpose yards last year as a junior, 15 TDs, 800 rushing yards on 120 carries. He is an explosive runner with phenomenal vision. Hands are elite and will go up for a ball with anyone. Expect to hear good things from this one. He also has a few offers with 1 full ride.
-
NKY Best running backs for 2019?
Walton Verona returns their leading rusher and scorer Peyton Smith. 700 rushing yards, over 1000 all purpose yards and 14 TDs. Looks like he has put on about 15lbs and increased 40 time as well. Should be tough.
-
NKY Best running backs for 2019?
How about some numbers fellas?
-
NKY Best running backs for 2019?
Ok gang, who is going to lead the way from a ground attack in NKY? And why?
-
South Warren/Covington Catholic (5A Championship) Updates
Live streaming????!!!
-
South Warren/Covington Catholic (5A Championship) Updates
Anyone have link for free livestream?
-
Mayfield/Walton-Verona Updates
17-0 half mayfield
-
Class 2A State Semi-Final: #1 Mayfield at #10 Walton-Verona
Last year Walton jv had beechwood on the ropes... Walton ran one back and had a terrible block in the back call and took away the TD. That score would have won the game for Walton I do believe. Not 100% of the score.
-
Class 2A State Semi-Final: #1 Mayfield at #10 Walton-Verona
Sea Biscuit ....all I can say! Lol
-
Class 2A State Semi-Final: #1 Mayfield at #10 Walton-Verona
Lol... these are the same comments as Glasgow vs Walton! There is an underdog up in NKY gang that likes being under the radar. Win or lose... I promise you it will be an exciting game! No laydowns or blow out in Verona!
-
Walton-Verona Bearcats vs Glasgow Scotties
Walton defence is stellar!
-
Walton-Verona Bearcats vs Glasgow Scotties
Agreed Bearcats defense will be too much for Glasgow. I don't see Bearcats having trouble scoring as they have opened up the passing game big time! I'll take Walton by 2 as well!