Everything posted by ColtFootball
-
Mayfield 24 Owensboro Catholic 13
Words cannot express how happy I am about this. Congrats to O Cath on a great season.
-
Owensboro Catholic/Mayfield Updates
Seems the game we have all been wanting is coming.
-
Owensboro Catholic/Mayfield Updates
Is anyone out there
-
DeSales 37 Christian Academy Louisville 18
Told everyone. Colts rolling. Cannot wait for next week.
-
DeSales/Christian Academy-Louisville Updates
As many said the turnovers in the first game told the tale. No turnovers = total domination.
-
DeSales/Christian Academy-Louisville Updates
Colts rolling. Take this as a statement 2A. I told you it was coming.
-
DeSales/Christian Academy-Louisville Updates
Pick six Desales. 14-0. Colts firing on all cylinders.
-
5A Playoffs: Fern Creek at South Oldham predictions
Good luck to the fern creek tigers and I think they win this one easily.
-
Bold Predictions: Regional Championships
Trinity beats male and Desales will beat CAL. Not sure either of those predictions are Bold though.
-
Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions
Love all the new Desales and CAL posters. Makes it much more interesting.
-
Cats pause 6th Region
Ridiculous to get on here and bash certain players. Grown men acting like the kids don't read this stuff and saying what they want.
-
Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions
Cannot contain my excitement for this game. Is it Friday yet?
-
Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions
Let's hope we both get what we want!
-
Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions
Probably was a little off in my prediction. The score of the OC Murray game has me seeing things differently. I would most Definetly rather play mayfield than OC. We don't fare well against teams with an all out passing attack.
-
AA Region 1 Title Game: Owensboro Catholic @ Mayfield
We all may be getting ahead of ourselves. Good luck to you guys and hope to see you next Friday.
-
Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions
That's my prediction. Nothing wrong with it lol
-
1A Region 2 Title: Beechwood at Holy Cross (Louisville) Predictions
Good luck to our old rivals but have to say beechwood wins with ease.
-
AA Region 1 Title Game: Owensboro Catholic @ Mayfield
Whether it be Desales or CAL that comes to town I'm afraid you mayfield fans will underestimate either team terribly.....seriously
-
Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions
He really just blamed injuries for their past playoff losses. The stuff people post on here never fails to amaze me.
-
AA Region 1 Title Game: Owensboro Catholic @ Mayfield
35-14 OC
-
Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions
I believe the offense played the best it has all year against Monroe. I think it carries over to the CAL game.
-
Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions
Outside of the first quarter monroes Qb did nothing and their two TD's came from two different individuals jumping routes far too soon.
-
Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions
I can tell you from experience that as a player the second time playing CAL in the playoffs is much much easier than the regular season. We have nothing to lose and just play ball. Look for Tharp to have another big game along with Tyler tucker.
-
Desales @ CAL 2A playoffs predictions
Well it has come again. The colts seem to be peaking at the right time and I am expecting a win Friday night. Can't wait for this game.
-
DeSales 42 Monroe County 14
Hope to see you guys in two weeks!