Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats pause 6th Region

Featured Replies

1. Bullitt East

2. Fern Creek

3. Fairdale

4. Moore

5. Bullitt Central

6. Southern

7. Doss

8. Butler

9. Iroquois

10. Desales

 

1. Tyler Sharpe-Bullitt East

2. Keonte Smith-Moore

3. Tony Washington- Fern Creek

4. Jared Farris-Bullitt East

5. Trey Hill-Fern Creek

6. Tre Richardson- Fairdale

7. Ahmad Price- Fern Creek

8. Bailey Rakes- Bullitt East

9. Anthony Wales-Fern Creek

10. Cameron Dukes-Bullitt Central

No PRP and Doss at #7 can't put much into this.

No PRP and Doss at #7 can't put much into this.

 

Doss lost several players due to graduation and transfer. I think they'll be talented, but very young.

No doubt Tyler Sharpe is #1 in the region. Also there is no doubt Ahmad Price is #2. Tony Washington may lead Fern Creek in scoring, but Ahmad will be their best player.

No doubt Tyler Sharpe is #1 in the region. Also there is no doubt Ahmad Price is #2. Tony Washington may lead Fern Creek in scoring, but Ahmad will be their best player.

 

Completely agree.

What 3rd grader did these team rankings?

 

Well dont leave it at that, what should they be. I agree that BE is on top and that beyond that its a toss up.

Well dont leave it at that, what should they be. I agree that BE is on top and that beyond that its a toss up.

 

I just think any 6th region Top 10 that doesn't list PRP in any year is ridiculous. Like them or not, no matter what kind of talent Mabry has, his teams are always tough to deal with. I think Desales would be higher than 10 just based on having Crews. His kids constantly overachieve and he may be the best coach in the 6th region as well. Moore and Southern IMO are way too high for a preseason ranking. Bottom feeders the last few years, so what has changed to put them ahead of PRP and Desales?

Desales guard play will be really strong. They will be a very good shooting team from behind the arc. Austin Wise will lead Butler. Where is PRP????? There is no way they don't make this list. Also, who does Southern have that makes them #6? I don't see them being that good.

What 3rd grader did these team rankings?

 

Michael Johnston wrote the 7th Region preview. I'm not sure how he compiled his rankings. I'm assuming he polled the coaches in the region.

Doss lost several players due to graduation and transfer. I think they'll be talented, but very young.

 

What transfers did they lose?

What transfers did they lose?

 

Off the top of my head, Delvonte McCloud, Ramon Collins and James Baker all left. 3 starters.

 

Could be more.

A lot of average teams in the rest of it, ten more teams all about the same.I know Moore has a few transfers and a good freshman. Doss did loss a ton to graduation and transfers. Not sure what Southern has. Fairdale has two players Queen and Richardson.

 

 

1. Bullitt East- return the most upper classmen will be tough again.

 

2. Fern Creek- most talent but it is still young I hear they got a few transfers to help out with size. (Ballard and Doss I think).

 

3. PRP- Drabo transferred from Iroquois and was considered top 5 freshman in state 4 years ago, could be in line for a huge year.

 

4. Butler- hearing nothing but good things great coach, most of the kids who were giving coach Gibson problems are gone and they were young and talented last year. Could make a lot of noise.

 

5.Desales- will always play D and have some shooters perfect coach for this team and school.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.