Everything posted by FootballBobcat
-
Kentucky pulls scholarship from Franklin County's Kaden Moorman
Yes the portal is hurting high school recruiting in different ways. Besides the kids who get their offer pulled, the kids who were recruited and have been at a school for a few years, only to see the coach keep going to the portal for their position. See WKU QB position. Coach always brings in a QB or two because he likes experience. Recruited kids never see the field as a starter. Been that way as long as he’s been there. I believe Veltcamp will need to transfer if he ever wants to be a starter. Just the way it is these days at some schools.
-
2023-2024 Football Realignment
Class 5A-D5 has a lot of travel coming up. I do believe it will be a very competitive district. I think it will be a much tougher district schedule for South Oldham. I don’t like the travel but think the Dragons playing a tougher schedule will make the program better in the long run.
-
Scott Satterfield next Cincinnati Coach
You never know how things turn out but I believe this program was turning the corner in the right direction. It can take some time to develop a program. The infusion of talent coming would only help. Louisville could regret seeing him go.
-
Highlands vs. Montgomery County Predictions/Updates
I do still enjoy the memory of that Dragon game!
-
South Oldham at Central Hardin Predictions/Updates
This is a good test for the Dragons before the playoffs. Looking forward to this one!
-
South Oldham vs. Seneca Predictions/Updates
27-0
-
South Oldham vs. Seneca Predictions/Updates
South 21-0 halftime
-
South Oldham vs. Seneca Predictions/Updates
South up 13-0 7 minutes into the game. Getting a good push with the OLine.
-
South Oldham vs. Seneca Predictions/Updates
On Senior Night I believe South will dominate. Running clock.
-
Who Will Be Louisville’s New Head Coach?
I hope they keep Satterfield. I believe he is a good coach who has better athletes are on the way. (don’t those always make coaches look good!) Sometimes you have to give them time for their system and culture to take hold. Louisville is close to turning the corner. Look at UK as an example. I agree some coaching staff changes are in order but I believe better years are ahead. Stay with him another few years!
-
South Oldham vs Atherton Predictions/Updates
Halfback pass for a South TD. 32-0 one minute before halftime.
-
South Oldham vs Atherton Predictions/Updates
South 26-0 on a 40 yd Nicky Hamilton pass!
-
South Oldham vs Atherton Predictions/Updates
South dominating line of scrimmage. Up 20-0.
-
South Oldham vs Atherton Predictions/Updates
South 13-0 on a Nicky Hamilton TD pass
-
South Oldham vs Atherton Predictions/Updates
South leads 6-0 first quarter
-
Oldham County vs. South Oldham Predictions/Updates
South 40-0 about 6 minutes left.
-
Oldham County vs. South Oldham Predictions/Updates
Dragons by two TD’s! I see a big night for South Friday night!
-
South Oldham 41 North Oldham 9
South finally got a break in the schedule and made the most of it. The Dragons lost to CAL (4-0), Fairdale (3-1), and Ballard (4-0)! Keep it going boys!
-
Christian Academy of Louisville at Lexington Christian Academy Predictions/Updates
CAL playing with a big chip on their shoulder. Playing way tougher than LCA. Up 21-7.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville at Lexington Christian Academy Predictions/Updates
Is this one televised or streamed?
-
North Oldham vs South Oldham Predictions/Updates
Tougher schedule and just more talent give the Dragons the edge. I’ll take South by two TD’s!
-
Christian Academy of Louisville at Lexington Christian Academy Predictions/Updates
I am very interested in the two QB’s and how they perform in this one. Both Hodge and Boley are very good and are getting solid D1 looks.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville at South Oldham Predictions/Updates
38-0
-
Christian Academy of Louisville at South Oldham Predictions/Updates
Hodge 31 yard TD pass. CAL 31-0.
-
Christian Academy of Louisville at South Oldham Predictions/Updates
End of 3rd. 24-0