Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All the Right Moves

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by All the Right Moves

  1. Morgan did not renew with Bath Co from what I have been told.
  2. I hate that for his son who I think will be a senior. If the stipend is correct good luck. I think he was down to 1 or 2 assistants at the most so a new staff will be necessary.
  3. I think the east side of 3A will be interesting....unless Belfry proves they are still Belfry.
  4. So much has changed in Kentucky that it would be very hard to compete for a title. Unless some commerce returns to the rural areas I think we are going to see alot of Jenkins-like schools being consolidated with larger schools.
  5. Should go ahead and hire Fred Ray. Would speed up the Fairview to Boyd County process.
  6. As stated before Bart Williams is changing the culture already.
  7. Bart Williams is already changing the culture at Bath County. This years team will be Sr driven (4 starters) but he has 2 really solid juniors and a wealth of freshman and sophomore talent to teach what he wants them to do. He will win a district title in the next 2-3 seasons.
  8. Am I the only one that thinks he may ride off in the sunset if he wins it this season?
  9. It's going to be because they are crushing them now.
  10. Agreed but ready to implement tomorrow.
  11. I have heard the same for many years. Your arguement backs the middle school coach moving up which has been rumored as well.
  12. Running clock by halftime
  13. I had some of the same in mind but everyone has their struggles.
  14. There are no historical powerhouses in that area but there are teams that have been very good. Now there seems to be a void when no one is even mentioned.
  15. Belfry is gonna put a 50 spot on Russell tonight.
  16. That's the only shot any of us have is if the next round of superstars is only great and not historic.
  17. I did some quick research. 23 of the 48 teams playing tonight area located in Louisville metro, Lexington metro, and northern KY. Pike, Johnson, Davies, Hardin, Warren, Pulaski, and Greenup Counties add another 2 teams each. Between the I-75 and US 23 corridors there is only 1 team still playing: Hazard. That's a huge void.
  18. The only one with a real chance of an upset is Raceland. Belfry is on their way to 4 in a row. Only team with a real shot at Belfry is themselves making mistakes. Hopefully they come back to the pack some next season but that's yet to be seen. JC will be back in Bowling Green. I do think the winner of Paintsville/ Raceland is in Bowling Green as well. One thing I find interesting is this years regional finals is historical chalk. The schools in the finals from 1A to 6A are a who's who in the name game of KY football with very few exceptions. Trinity, St. X, Mayfield, JC, Ashland, Corbin, Belfry, Raceland, Russell, Beechwood, NCC, Cov Cath, Holy Cross, Danville, Lex Cath, Lou Central, CAL, DeSales, Lex Christian, Pikeville, Hazard, Russellville, Paintsville, Lou Male, etc. I wouldn't even venture to guess a total of the number of semi-finals and finals appearances that have been accumulated in this group alone. Are we going to continue to see this trend of these teams continuing to own the post season or is there new blood coming?
  19. If I'm Boyd Co I hire Fred Ray today. Fairview football goes with him you can bet on it. At that point I full believe Fairview may have a school but no football program. That leaves a 2 team district in Raceland and Paintsville. Redirecting would have to be done. Domino effect that changes several teams in potentially multiple classes.
  20. Belfry just messed around with Bath Co and Fleming Co....I don't think they like Russell much so I look for them to turn it up a notch to get ready for Corbin and probably Lex Cath or Central. Belfry 56 Russell 7
  21. I would get to wound up over them. Running clock before the 4th quarter.
  22. The Rams will have to tighten up the defense before Paintsville. If they gave up 26 to Nicholas Co then Paintsville could go for 70.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.