Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 61 Fleming County 0

Featured Replies

Pirates get a running clock very early in the 2nd and the JV adds a few more scores. No contest type of game.

 

Up next the challenge amps up with 11-1 Russell coming into town

  • Author

378 yards for Belfry

78 total yards for Fleming

  • Author

Hensley 117 yards rushing on 7 carries

Belfry will only win by 50 next week.

I think Belfry is by far the best 3A team I have EVER seen. I remember the Boyle teams of their dynasty years but I swear this team is better.

Pirates get a running clock very early in the 2nd and the JV adds a few more scores. No contest type of game.

 

Up next the challenge amps up with 11-1 Russell coming into town

 

I would get to wound up over them. Running clock before the 4th quarter.

I think Belfry is by far the best 3A team I have EVER seen. I remember the Boyle teams of their dynasty years but I swear this team is better.

 

'01 Boyle vs '16 Belfry...battle for all time best of 3A. That would be a fun game to watch.

  • Author

Let's not go that far just yet...still lots of football to be played to be in that elite of company with an outstanding Boyle team that would end up producing a couple NFL guys.

I think Belfry is by far the best 3A team I have EVER seen. I remember the Boyle teams of their dynasty years but I swear this team is better.

 

You may be right and that was during the time of the four class system, which says more. I watched Belfry once this season and they definitely impressed me.

Congrats Belfry. Belfry is on another level, while F.C. is a team that is trying to get there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.