Everything posted by basketballcoach22
-
Boone County Varsity Head Coaching Position
I'd hope that whoever accepted definitely is ready for it, or else they wouldn't have applied, haha.
-
Boone County Varsity Head Coaching Position
Was it Olmstead or Wendln?
-
Boone County Varsity Head Coaching Position
Has anything been announced yet?
-
Boone County Varsity Head Coaching Position
Where'd your so-called hint come from? Who is Coach W and how can you put a name out there without any knowledge? Unless you're one of the insiders on this?
-
Boone County Varsity Head Coaching Position
Who is Coach W? Did they already announce? I haven't heard anything
-
Highlands 56 Simon Kenton 34
Wendeln.
-
Holmes 64 Highlands 62
Good game to both teams it seems. Holmes has a pretty great team and Highlands is dominating too! the 9th will be a grudge match until the end. Look forward to catching those games at BOKC.
-
Girls (JV) 9th Region Tournament
Yeah, you're right. That's what I meant. Not each coach has to beg and plead to be put in, but rather they say yes they can or no they can't!
-
Simon Kenton 63 Walton Verona 38
Got it. Thanks!
-
Girls (JV) 9th Region Tournament
I think the coaches from each respective school ask to be put in. If it fits into their schedule and such. I'd assume if a school isn't in the tournament, one reason may be because there was already a regular season game scheduled that day.
-
Simon Kenton 63 Walton Verona 38
A meaningless district game? If Walton would have won, SK still would have been in the number 1 spot? Wouldn't that mean they each have 1 loss in the district, to each other?
-
Girls (JV) 9th Region Tournament
SK isn't in the JV tournament
-
Montgomery County 63 Bracken County 53
Such a strong young lady. So sad to have to have her go through something like this. Prayers go out to her and her family during this time.
-
Scott 78 Simon Kenton 69
Agreed. SHS came to play it seems and SK did not do what they typically do. There has definitely been a rebirth of a great rivalry here. It was a knock down, drag out grudge match...this is what makes sports fun!
-
Freshmen and JV scores
SK JV beat Scott last night.
-
Ryle 55 Boone County 52
Wow...good game out in Boone County. Congrats Ryle.
-
Scott 78 Simon Kenton 69
I bet TellItLikeItIs is trying to say that the two teams aren't in the same region, so the outcome of this game doesn't affect the final outcome in the region for either team. That's what I took out of it any way. I could be wrong.
-
Scott 78 Simon Kenton 69
Congrats to the Lady Eagles and tough loss for the SK Pioneers, but they will become a stronger team from this. I would assume that it wasn't the referees' fault that they lost either. Seems like the Eagles have adapted their philosophy to be more team-centered instead of player-centered, which is definitely paying off for them, that's awesome! Kudos to the Eagles. Good luck to both the teams for the rest of the season.
-
NDA @ Holmes 1-16-15
NDA by 3.
-
Highlands - Holy Cross Game Scheduled for 1/9 Cancelled
*cough* *cough* *sneeze* *sniffle* *ACCHHHOOOOOO* Oh no! Looks like BGP is getting the epidemic. Might need to shut it down for awhile. :isurrender:
-
BluegrassPreps.com Girls Rankings (1-5-15)
Trophies for everyone! Everyone should play in college! Every high school coach is AMAZING! Hooray for the state of KY for being awesome! :jump:
-
Cantrell Ratings Top 25
Thanks! I appreciate it. I guess Highlands has a bigger point differential and/or strength of schedule than HC? I've seen HC play, they're pretty good.
-
Freshmen and JV scores
There is a NKY JV regional tournament at the end of the year (late January, early February).
-
Cantrell Ratings Top 25
I am unfamiliar with the Cantrell Ratings. Can someone please give some insight into what goes into these rankings?
-
Simon Kenton 59 Christian Academy-Louisville 58
Doesn't Highlands High School and Holmes High School have the same initials? Or am I mistaken in my Highlands High School (HHS) and Holmes High School (HHS) being the same? Sorry I responded to the post about Lady Bulldogs, so I assumed anyone that read it would consider HHS to be Holmes High School. My apologies. My assumption was incorrect. Sorry everyone, HHS meant Holmes High School in my original post! ;-)