24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• NDA
    • Holmes

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this has the potential to be a battle...if NDA can handle the pressure. It's easy to say they can't, however, they are pretty long and move the ball very well to find the open player. They are a team that can make you pay if you take chances. They are also very physical and I don't know how much Holmes' physical play will effect them. They play great defense and get in the gaps very well. They have also played a brutal schedule to prepare for the end of the season run.

We know Holmes is very good. Very athletic, deep and have a lot of speed.

IF they don't panic when Holmes turns up the heat, this could be a very good game. IF Holmes turns them over, Holmes wins big. My gut says Holmes in a close one.

Holmes starts a pretty tough stretch of games, with their next 6 being in this order, ND, Brossart (playing much better), Holy Cross, Newport, NCC, and Highlands. If they can stay unblemished through this part of the schedule, they could go undefeated through the regular season. Should be some good challenges for the Bulldogs.

Haven't heard this news yet. Any reason for the reschedule?

Double booked with the boys playing Cooper at BoK Friday night. Stan wanted all students to be able to attend both games if they choose to.

Double booked with the boys playing Cooper at BoK Friday night. Stan wanted all students to be able to attend both games if they choose to.

Probably a good call. The boys is a nice event and this is a big game for the girls.