Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NDA @ Holmes 1-16-15

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • NDA
      20%
      5
    • Holmes
      79%
      19

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I see Notre Dame playing a lot of zone. In last years district game Holmes had all kinds of trouble! If Notre Dame can take care of the ball,control tempo they can get the W.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although ND is starting to get into a groove, I believe that Holmes will take this one. Too much speed and athleticism. If ND can control tempo and get Holmes to slow the ball down, then they lose by 5-10. If not they lose by 20+

Good point. Seems like a naive agreement by notre Dame. Why let your opponent maximize home court. Are the Nda girls going to the cch game now

 

 

I do not follow. Naive agreement?

Pandas with the upset by 2.

Is Winstal still coaching?

 

at ND? don't think she ever has.

Holmes is taking this serious because I noticed the coaches drove to Louisville

at ND? don't think she ever has.

 

She did when the regular coach was suspended.

Is Winstal still coaching?

 

at ND? don't think she ever has.

 

She did when the regular coach was suspended.

Winstal was on the bench during the NDA/Williamstown game.

Go Pandas!

Holmes by 20

I think the Pandas are in for a rough night.

Dang, UK game is at 4:00, so I will not make it to the game......just an FYI for all the paparazzi that follows me...

I think the Pandas are in for a rough night.

 

What is the status of Nda guard "6th man" Heard she was on crutches last night at KBC for CCH game

I agree in having seen both teams play, Especially if she is out. Nda can't handle the Lady Dawgs pressure

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.