Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hands & Feet

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hands & Feet

  1. Congratulations to the Bearcats on improving to 20-5! Not bad for a team who was ranked 12 or 13th in their region in the preseason!!
  2. Don't get me wrong, Oldham, Collins, & South Oldham all deserve to be ranked where they are, but I don't feel there is as big of a separation as you suggest. Any team ranked four thru 13 could definitely be any of the team is ranked 1 through 3 on a given night. I feel this will be a very interesting year for the District and Regional tournaments
  3. 1 KCD 1East Ridge 1NCC 1UH 1OC 1PARIS 1WV 1LCA 2KCD 2UH 2Paris 2WV 3UH 3WV 5 WV 115
  4. Walton was down 2 at the half, but took control in the 3rd quarter. Their lead fluctuated between 8 & 10 pts. They missed several free throws down the stretch to turn it into a nailbiter. Stanley also hit some gutsy 3's down the stretch. If Walton begins to close out games, they will be hard to beat.
  5. I would be on the look out for a couple of new guys possibly playing next year. If so, they would be great additions. The junior and sophomore classes are both solid. Both the sophomore and eighth grade classes won middle school titles. If they can get the quarterback position resolved, with the defense they have coming back, I expect them to have a very successful season!
  6. Miles that is.
  7. Not going to happen. His future is in the round ball version!
  8. Congratulations WV! Great step forward for the program. If this team stays focused defensively, continues to progress offensively (especially on the perimeter) and can consistently make foul shots, they could be a team to be reckoned with.
  9. Mustang, will you be coming to any of the games? I think you may find you know a few of these players parents & it should very competitive tournament.
  10. This is a shocker! I've seen Harrison County play a couple of games this season & saw Beechwood early. I would have expected a 15-25 point victory for Beechwood.
  11. I haven't seen the official stats, but I believe Miles had a triple double last night!
  12. Walton was lucky to win, but they continue to take small steps of improvement each game. I really expected Highlands to be better than they were. I think they are at least 2 years away from being competitive in the 9th region again.
  13. Not sure how many Grubbs had, but he didn't have 16. Probably more like 10. Walton up 30 at the half, but the players took their foot off the pedal in the second half. Good game to get some of the younger players, coming off the bench, more comfortable with varsity minutes. Pardee, Shazier, & Jones had some solid minutes as well.
  14. It was hard to tell against Covcath & Walters. I doubt he'll play against many other 7 footers! From what I could tell, he has more than a beginners basketball IQ, but it didn't appear he had played a lot of baskeball yet. With his athletic ability though, he might be a diamond in the rough as he gets more polishing.
  15. WV plays Beechwood at Beechwood tonight in both teams' season openers. Who wins and why?
  16. I was interested to see Stanley & the new foreign exchange (?) student for Williamstown versus a team of the level of Covcath. Stanley is probably 5'6, extemely quick, and typically a solid shooter. Ruthsatz was very impressive defending him & if he did get to the lane, which wasn't often, Covcath's length gave him fits. I was very impressed with Ruthsatx defense & shooting. Frederick & Von Handorf also stood out. The new player for Williamstown (Randy?) looked to be about 6'5" with a good,strong frame & he was athletic. He needs polishing and got in foul trouble, but will definitely be an asset for them. Parsons also seemed to be about 6'4, good size, & fairly agile. Covcath was far superior, very fluid offensively and lock down defensively. Their shooting percentage had to be extremely high! The definitely are on track to be an elite team in the state. I saw Cooper in a scrimmage & right now Covcath looks better in my opinion.
  17. Good crowd at Covcath vs Williamstown. One side mostly filled. Other side about half full, mainly the "Crazies".
  18. WVHS is very underrated and deservedly so. Caution, beware of the Bearcats!
  19. Boys played better tonight, but still a long way to go. Beautiful night in Verona, nice community support, & very good atmosphere.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.