Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

titan101

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by titan101

  1. Kaelin Drakeford received a scholarship and is committed to Eastern Illinois University OVC. Drakeford was selected to the CJ all state team as a safety his junior and senior year.
  2. Drakeford has probably has the best overall numbers so far. Stepp has been playing the best over the last two weeks. Dysinger and Sims from SW are one of the best inside out duos in the region. By the numbers Drakeford and Lewis are one of best back court duos in the region averaging a combined 46 PPG.
  3. Bell is a huge part of that team. With that being a 5 point game they probably win if he plays.
  4. It's scary that Smith is Lincoln's 4th leading scorer. That is the sign of a very good point guard of getting everyone involved and winning games. He can fill it up himself if needed.
  5. I hate to hear that. Hopefully he gets back soon. Is he out against Mercer tomorrow?
  6. Impressed with Meyer. He is a great player especially for a freshmen. Kaelin Drakeford averaging 38 & 11 so far for Mercer.
  7. Anna Drakeford Mercer County had 17 against South Laurel tonight.
  8. Kaelin Drakeford had 46 & 10 for Mercer last night. I know he's not considered a top 10 player in the region. Does this move him to the top 30 LOL?
  9. Darrien Baker of Mercer County has been offered by EKU and Navy in the last week. He is a 6'5DE. Not sure how many in this top 20 have 2 D1 offers.
  10. Anderson had a great team last year and will be really good again this year. I am not disputing any of that. I am coming with facts from KHSAA not my opinion. Per KHSAA they are returning 4 of their top 13 tacklers meaning they lose 9 of their top 13 tacklers. They lose 5 of their top 6 receivers per KHSAA. They lose their top 2 rushers from last year. I find it hard to believe from the facts I listed above that they lose only 4 starters. Labhart had a great sophomore season and as long as he is healthy I see him having a great senior season. I don' t think he is better than Collins. It may be a wash with losing Collins gaining Labhart but I don't think he is better. Also just because I don't know. Where are your preseason rankings listed for all of our viewing pleasure.
  11. Best DE in KY is pretty strong claim. Who is the top 5 Athlete in the state and who is his backup? I know Labhart was hurt last year. Per KHSAA Maxberry was their 2nd leading rusher and a senior last year. Gillis is their leading returning rusher with 276 yards. Collins was their leading rusher and receiver. He will be a huge loss he was one of the best players I saw in person last year. I know they have a great offensive line and will have a tough defense. What skill guys do they have returning past Gillis and Labhart?
  12. Did you see the kids from the 12th region play that you are talking about? Reyes was the best senior guard in the region. Extremely strong and let the game come to him. He beat Mercer late in the season and averaged more points and more rebounds than Bruner and Baughman combined. Mercer and West were middle of the road 12th region teams also.
  13. How many Boyle players outside Smith and Bartleson have D1 offers?
  14. You are right. No one has ever witnessed a ref take a 3 step crow hop into an over exaggerated charge call.
  15. Players can't get to the rim anymore not because of good defense but because there are so many charge/flops. I think refs should call about 1/4 of the charges that they call now. If there is any question of block or charge always side with the block or no call. The problem is that it is usually a ref's favorite call as it brings the most attention to the ref. This would increase scoring, keep most teams best players from fouling out and overall make the game more enjoyable to watch.
  16. I agree with you. I think Lincoln is the favorite. Interesting stats. Somerset and Pulaski return 4 players that averaged over 7 points a game. Wayne, Lincoln, Danville and Mercer all return only two players that averaged over 7 points a game from last year.
  17. Lincoln had a good team full of seniors. I do think they were overrated. Had they played through Wilks they may have won region. Most teams in the 12th didn't have an answer for her.
  18. I am surprised they haven't won region yet with Cook at the lead. He is a great coach.
  19. I agree 1000%. Not to take anything away from the player the won 12th region player of the year but Ivy is the best player. When Mercer played Lincoln they guarded the 12th region player of the year with an 8th grader and frustrated her. Mercer threw the kitchen sink at Ivy and had no answer for her. Think of it this way. If you were given the option to draft a team of 12th region players to try to win region. Who do you take as your #1 pick?
  20. The main thing with these helmets are that they are extremely safe and the players love them and are extremely excited about them. There is usually a big difference between what kids like and what parents/older folks think looks good. Mercer is truly blessed to have the opportunity to have these helmets for their program.
  21. One point game at halftime with Lincoln going on a run after halftime getting to around 10 points. Mercer tried to 3/4 trap/press in the 2nd half and left Mattingly wide open which was a huge mistake I think he finished with 6 three point shots and 18 points. Drakeford had a huge game for Mercer 18 points and 16 rebounds.
  22. Anybody have the info on the 12th region POY winners over the last 10 years?
  23. I have no clue about Tandy's stats in KHSAA but I know for a fact coaches fudge numbers here and there for their star players. We have seen as much as points added in a game to a player for multiple games and incorrect shooting percentages this season.
  24. I'm not sure how they vote. Fitzgerald averaged more points than Trevon last year and Reyes averaged more points than Baughman this year so I don't think it is all based off points. Mercer was the best team in the region last year but Danville, Wayne and Lincoln clearly better this year.
  25. Would Sebastian have one 12th region player of the year this year if he were a senior? He has put up some really good numbers this year and seems to be efficient with his scoring.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.