Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

titan101

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by titan101

  1. You are correct. Rode and Sizemore are both supposed to be Freshmen. I think Rode played 7th grade twice. He is an awesome player regardless.
  2. Keep tellling yourself that if it makes you feel better but thanks for the reminder of why other schools generall don't like your fans. I just think it is funny how anything Mercer related on this site is dominated by Boyle fans on here trying to hate. I don't know why Boyle fans are so worried about a school they think is so inferior. I rarely post anything on here unless it is a response to someone attacking our school or community and unfortunalty Boyle fans are the only school doing that.
  3. I have only seen one person on here say Pardue should be fired. How are you going to lump an entire fan base and community in from one persons o
  4. Sorry I forgot this site was only for Boyle fans to come on and take jabs at other schools and nobody is allowed to say anything bad about the black and gold.
  5. Boyle could have appealed to stay in 4A. They couldn't get away from highlands fast enough.
  6. Pump the breaks there on the huge talent gap between Boyle and mercer. If a team chooses to lay down after things go bad early then a team can look 20 times worse than they are. I have seen average backs look like Barry Sanders because the other team decided to lay down and stop tackling. That mentality is worse than having a team with no talent.
  7. Its a shame Boyle's enrollment has dropped and this game will go away. Even though Boyle has had more success in this series I think it is a game that the community and more important the players enjoy. Maybe the coaches and administration can put their personal preferences aside and give the community and players what they want which is an annual game between these schools.
  8. I don't think Mercer found a "Genie in the Bottle" last year. I know it is hard to admit but last year was not a fluke. If Boyle lost its starting QB, key RB's and WR's plus several starters on defense how would their season be going right now? Saying all of that Boyle should beat Mercer this year
  9. Since half the posters on this thread are BC fans and all picking Anderson I will go against the grain and take mercer by 3 since they are just now getting healthy for the 1st time this year.
  10. Transferring from a Sweet 16 team to a team that didn't even make it to the region tournament definitley seems like a basketball move to me. Looks like we have some geniuses making decisions about who is eligible and who isn't.
  11. If both teams were made up of mostly freshmen then the score is not surprising. That freshman class struggled last year in middleschool. Mercer has two strong classes below them and a good sophomore group.
  12. Seems like the same things we heard all last year too. Until they play again unfortunately your last memory will be getting knocked out of the playoffs on your home field by mercer
  13. I think from 2nd grade thru 10th grade it should be based off age. When they become Juniors then they can play their junior year of AAU regardless of age. By the time they are junior year age difference isn't as big of a deal as it is with a 2nd grader that should be 7-8 playing against kids that are held back or started school two years late that are 9-10 years old. I have seen kids in 6th grade and websites are ranking them in the state but it is never taken into consideration of how old that kid is in the 6th grade. I would rather know who is the best 12 year old in the state and not who is the best 6th grader that is 13-14 playing against 12 year olds.
  14. I wish they would go by age and not grade.
  15. He is one of the better basketball players in the state also in his class.
  16. Yeah didn't Boyle just get a transfer for boys basketball from a school in Louisville?
  17. Don't know particulars with Malik but know he has been with Mike a long long time. Mike Scott is the best I have seen with skill development and with his practices. A lot of coaches who had a Malik Dow 6 years ago would have stuck them in the post and only worked with that. Mike is good about trying to develop all players to have guard skill sets no matter size. Mike runs a good program and is very loyal to those that have been with him for a while.
  18. Will his daughter go with him also to play at Casey for her senior year?
  19. District championships and regional appearances says it all and that is all I needed to hear. Neither school has had any real success. I'm not saying mercer has had success but please don't try to tell me Boyle has because of regional appearances. To me that is not something to brag about
  20. Who ran French and Pardue off. I know it was different because it was BC losing games. You had a middle school basketball team go undefeated and had parents wanting that coach gone. Come on man watch the stones while living in that glass house. I wish we have had as much success in basketball as Boyle has had lately, oh wait.....
  21. Stick to what you are an expert on that being Boyle co. Pretty positive none of the 3 above were parent issues. Did you ever see a Mason coached team at MC? Didn't take a genius to figure out what to do with that situation. There weren't as many people at MC that wanted Adams as you guys think.
  22. I'm not saying anything about previous coaches abilitity. I know them and are all good guys. Two of them got out of coaching and two moved on to girls basketball but none have moved on and created a powerhouse somewhere else. If there is such a parent problem here why has our baseball coach been here so long and had so much success at Mercer. Why has the girls varsity coach been there so long and had such succcess? In the case of Britt it is completely unfair to say it is a parent issue. That is completely misinforming others that don't know the situation.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.