Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green/Christian County 8th Grade

Featured Replies

8th Grade Purples (2-0) defeat Christian County 44-12. I agree that we should let kids be kids but these kids are men! Very impressed. Handful of studs on team but Vito Tisdale (7th grader playing up) is man among boys. No stopping this kid. Commonwealth, be prepared, another Mr. Football is around the corner. Look him up on Hudl- the highlights you see is him as a 6th grader. Unreal.

8th Grade Purples (2-0) defeat Christian County 44-12. I agree that we should let kids be kids but these kids are men! Very impressed. Handful of studs on team but Vito Tisdale (7th grader playing up) is man among boys. No stopping this kid. Commonwealth, be prepared, another Mr. Football is around the corner. Look him up on Hudl- the highlights you see is him as a 6th grader. Unreal.

 

I had been told that young Vito is off to a fast start this season.

 

If the name sounds familiar he is the younger brother former BG star running back, Blue Tisdale and son of former BG star running back Vito Tisdale.

What position does he play?

I believe he is a running back as well. I was told he didn't get tackled in his first game.

I was told about Vito last year and told again this year that he is a monster on the way. Perhaps could play varsity as a freshman at this rate?

He is one of the better basketball players in the state also in his class.

  • Author

Don't want to sound too giddy about this kid (only a 7th grader) but I am going to go out on a limb and say that he will be among the best to ever suit up for Purples IF he can get it done in classroom and off the field. I can assure you there will not be many better athletes that you will see. He is tall, fast and strong. In Highschool he will dominate on both sides of ball (Running Back and Safety). In College he would be a lights out safety.

 

He could play up right now but coaches do not want him to get hurt nor do they want him to take someone else's spot. When he is on the field this year or in the next few years, he will be best on the field. I am telling you, the kid is very special. Trust me!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.