Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer County 2014/2015

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2014/2015 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Mercer County. Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hearing rumors of Trevon Faulkner transferring to Boyle County. I'll believe it when I see it. Has anyone else heard anything like this?

Also hearing that Dow from Ballard is moving to Mercer. If these 2 do transfer in with Hager it should change things in the 12th.

Also hearing that Dow from Ballard is moving to Mercer. If these 2 do transfer in with Hager it should change things in the 12th.

 

I'm hearing Trevon Faulkner is transferring out, not in. But as I said I don't believe that. I know there was some speculation that he'd be moving to the Danville area but that was shot down about a month ago. Now it is popping back up again.

 

I hadn't heard that about Dow. His addition to Mercer County would easily catapult them in the top 5 of the 12th Region and definitely shake things up even more in the 12th. He and Hager have played together for a long time so their chemistry wouldn't be an issue at all. I hope it happens. More quality basketball in my area for me to watch!!!!! :D

I keep hearing rumors of Trevon Faulkner transferring to Boyle County. I'll believe it when I see it. Has anyone else heard anything like this?

 

I was told he is staying for sure.

I was told he is staying for sure.

 

 

I thought so. Thanks for the confirmation. I guess with Coach Britt being at Boyle County now people assumed Trevon would follow him there.

I thought so. Thanks for the confirmation. I guess with Coach Britt being at Boyle County now people assumed Trevon would follow him there.

 

Again, that's just what I was told. From what I understand if he would transfer anywhere it would have been Danville.

Again, that's just what I was told. From what I understand if he would transfer anywhere it would have been Danville.

 

 

That was always my understanding as well. I think Britt being at Boyle fueled a lot of the speculation.

I had been hearing that Faulkner was considering transferring to Boyle but I didn't put much stock in it. Haven't heard anything about Dow leaving Ballard for Mercer. I have heard alot of players just don't like the coach at Ballard for some reason. Is Drew Davis going to be able to play this season for Mercer ?? I've said it over and over Will Hager is one of the best juniors in the state.

I had been hearing that Faulkner was considering transferring to Boyle but I didn't put much stock in it. Haven't heard anything about Dow leaving Ballard for Mercer. I have heard alot of players just don't like the coach at Ballard for some reason. Is Drew Davis going to be able to play this season for Mercer ?? I've said it over and over Will Hager is one of the best juniors in the state.

 

I wouldn't expect Drew Davis to play this season but you never know. Making it back to the football field before the football season is over is his first step.

I had been hearing that Faulkner was considering transferring to Boyle but I didn't put much stock in it. Haven't heard anything about Dow leaving Ballard for Mercer. I have heard alot of players just don't like the coach at Ballard for some reason. Is Drew Davis going to be able to play this season for Mercer ?? I've said it over and over Will Hager is one of the best juniors in the state.

 

I agree with you on Hager, love his motor and he is a tough kid. In the case of Drew I think he and his family are just concerned about getting him healthy. I feel terrible for the kid, he has had a string of bad luck with injuries.

Heard Malik Dow enrolled at Mercer County and was in school today. Was told the Hager family is taking him in. Can anyone confirm?

Had been hearing of him transferring, the way things are as of now I would worry about KHSAA clearing him. No way to say it's not just for sports, he has a wonderful mother and good home life.

Had been hearing of him transferring, the way things are as of now I would worry about KHSAA clearing him. No way to say it's not just for sports, he has a wonderful mother and good home life.

 

Which is why I always have been for kids transferring to another school. If a kid can transfer and improve their quality of life then no one should stand in the way. If Mercer County is a better fit and situation for Dow then let him go and let him play.

Had been hearing of him transferring, the way things are as of now I would worry about KHSAA clearing him. No way to say it's not just for sports, he has a wonderful mother and good home life.

 

 

I'll also add that going from Ballard to Mercer County doesn't scream out 'transfer for athletic purposes' to me and I mean that with all due respect to Mercer County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.