Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigBlue05

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigBlue05

  1. Nice win by Cooper! Clearly the hottest team in NKY and playing well. Also Simon is not ducking Holmes, there schedule speaks for itself. But lets not down play Cooper they are a really good team right now.
  2. Question for CCH fans...where is the Dunbar game being played?
  3. 10 years of beatdowns will bring out the worst in a person. Take a Xanax BFritz its just High school football. Dont take the beatdowns personal. Lots of teams felt your pain.
  4. I agree the last couple years you got to put your best 11 on the field. You have to have a ton of talent to platoon and its ok to give in and play kids both ways if that's what's best. I do think they have talent but like you said just not as much. Its the perfect storm right now. What I mean by that is you lose a hall of famer in Dale, your talent drops off, numbers that is and lets give other schools some credit. Ryle, Cooper, Simon, Scott County and some of the others are pretty dam good now. What's the future hold? Who knows...I think they are looking at a 500 record this year, hope I am wrong. They have lost that edge and what I mean is about 5 mins into the game the other team thinks they can win. That wasn't the case from 07 to 14. Back to the topic, no I don't think its a downfall but they got work to do to get it back.
  5. Talent wasn't even close the eight years prior to the last two. Meaning it did fall off and that's not a knock on the last two years, it is what it is. Call it talent, speed, discipline, call it whatever but it wasn't the same.
  6. Yes and Highlands was awful from line tonight or this could have been a 10 point win. Credit the defense for causing Mason to turn it over. Both teams played hard. Good luck to both teams going forward.
  7. Waaaaaaay South!!!!:isurrender:
  8. Martin 17 pts 9 rebounds 3 assist Barth 14 pts 11 rebounds 3 steals Epperson 10 pts 8 rebounds I thought Highlands was really good defensively and caused Conner lots of problems out rebounding them 45-33. At times the birds got a little sloppy with the ball but nothing to be concerned with. Over all a very nice game by Highlands.
  9. 15 is Zimmerman she starts varsity she has a twin sister who plays Jv I believe.
  10. I think Mercer will be to much in this one. I see a 10 plus win for Mercer. Good luck to both teams.
  11. Didn't say they wouldn't win just saying that gap closed. Beechwood will be very good again next year. It would be a better game than people think..JMO.
  12. I would think Beechwood and HHS would be a very competitive game next year.
  13. I guess nobody knows who Scherr is
  14. Will find out today, doesn't look good but we are hoping for the best. Tore her ACL her freshman year on the other leg. She is a great kid and a tough kid as well. Praying for the best.
  15. I don't see ND having a problem with SH tonight but the state draw was not kind for the 9th. It ends in the first round for the 9th I hate to say.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.