Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ra-Ra Raider

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ra-Ra Raider

  1. Boone really has it rough right now. Losing Jamar Lamb to a torn labrum and potentially an all state linebacker in Owen Griffith to an ACL tear. Also losing Lamb causes Boone to lose its best man in the secondary, Floyd. You have to wonder when the bleeding will stop. I have confidence that the trains will get back on track for them, just give that coaching staff time. I don't think Connor is going to have it easy, but give me the Cougars by 10.
  2. Can't see the Colonels putting up 56 on Coach Griffith's D.
  3. Anyone know the timetable to recovery for the younger Griffith? Read on his twitter he is going to be rehabbing as hard as possible to play baseball for Boone, so that throws out the "back to BG" theory.
  4. If Boone County has brought BG's offense with them, they will adjust to Floyd's strengths. For those who don't know, Floyd is an incredible baseball player so throwing the ball isnt much of a problem for him. The good news is I hear that Lamb's injury is only a partial tear in his labrum that will be a 4-5 week recovery (per his twitter). He will be back around week 3-4.
  5. I believe that is the case. Hard to believe they would do that. Thanks for the update though, from what I have heard they have some decent looking guys being fielded out there for them!
  6. How does Boone's defense look? Curious to see how they develop on that side of the ball this season.
  7. I disagree, with Bunton at QB they won't miss a beat IMO.
  8. Glasgow should be #5 at the very least, returning all the starters they do. They will be the only thing in Caldwell's way from the west side.
  9. I believe this is his second time being a head coach.
  10. Dreaming the big dream.
  11. I agree. They usually have a couple solid linemen as well, no clue though, just speculation. They also had a transfer? Not very sure about details. I do know that Boston will be a force if used correctly and is healthy.
  12. Haven't really seen many people talking about players from Ryle or Boone. Surprises me.
  13. Thanks.. memory failed me there
  14. Which one starts for Ball St??????
  15. I always thought that all the staff was set up so that when Wallace retired, Griffith could take over and everything would still be clicking. Which is why it so surprising to see everyone leave, especially for this year supposively being "The Year" in Bowling Green HS football. But that's beside the point, good luck to Coach Seabolt at Greenwood!
  16. He and Griffith really sparked up something special at BG as far as coaching goes. Very impressive.
  17. He is all around just a solid coach honestly. Very good with kids, a load of experience, and has worked under quality leadership. He will do very well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.